• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If given the chance,

DaughterJudy

Reaction score
would you leave the current world we live in, for the pokemon world? You would keep your memories and your parents/loved ones would have to mourn your death. Would you still go?

I would.

Depends when I left. If you mean now, then I can't say I would. I love my family too much.

I definitely would.
I'm growing tired of the horrible life I'm living these days.

This current world is insane and crazy.

Pokemon world seems WAY more fun. I'm in

If we had to die to go, I'd do it when I'm 50 or when Terrorists destroy the world.
Like ryuu, I love my family to much.
Couldn't imagine life without my little brother.

I probably would.

It'd let me escape all the drama for later in life.

If we had to die to go, I'd do it when I'm 50 or when Terrorists destroy the world.
Like ryuu, I love my family to much.

Ditto. I wouldn't want to do it until my time on Earth is actually up. Plus, if I make the crossing as an old man, I might live out the wish of so many oldsters to relive youth.

No, I couldn't do that to my family and friends and stay sane. I'd go off the deep end with guiltand be unable to live with myself.

I'd probably do it.

To avoid all the world's problems, college work, job hunting frustrations, and anything else... that's a good enough reason to me. If I had to die, though, I'd probably have issues. /has thanatophobia <_<;

I'd probably leave my family a note or something if possible.

No. There's one person in particular who is stopping me. And I also love my family

I'd probably do it.

To avoid all the world's problems, college work, job hunting frustrations, and anything else... that's a good enough reason to me.

This works for me. While I'm in this world, I have so many heavy responsibilities that I don't let go unattended... it gets to be very discouraging.

If you're allowing the condition that the Pokemon world is truly as it is depicted in our games and anime (that we can survive as wandering trainers with no schooling, jobs, or stable homes and everything is still peachy keen), then I would gladly trade a life of real hardships and lasting struggles for one of Pokemon and simplicity.

This works for me. While I'm in this world, I have so many heavy responsibilities that I don't let go unattended... it gets to be very discouraging.

If you're allowing the condition that the Pokemon world is truly as it is depicted in our games and anime (that we can survive as wandering trainers with no schooling, jobs, or stable homes and everything is still peachy keen), then I would gladly trade a life of real hardships and lasting struggles for one of Pokemon and simplicity.

^THIS.

Dunno bout you folks, but i'm not too partial for getting mugged at poke-point. (even though it seems to still happen in game) I also don't take to the idea of trying to find decent work in the regions. I mean really, have you thought about what you've done to the poor old daycare people? I'll pass on that HWOSA if you don't mind.

So yeah, if pokemon life was 100% like the games...maybe we got something. till then I think I'll stick right here.

I have a good life, and the Pokemon world would be boring as hell.

No.

Definitely, but I could probably wait until 2012. If I could, I'd take my sister and my two best friends. Even though one of them doesn't like Pokemon, one of them kinda does, and my sister doesn't really care.

Please note: The thread is from 14 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom