• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If it existed, what kind of berry plants will you find in your backyard/garden/etc.?

Morru

ever so slightly
Reaction score
Let's say the Pokemon world was real and we are all living in it. What kinds of berry plants will you see in your backyard?
I guess I'd say we would have three Iapapa plants and a Rabuta plant. :)

Re: If it existed, what kind of berry plants will you find in your backyard/garden/et

I'd have Aguav trees. I literally have Guava fights with my friends during fall. Yes, we throw yellow squishy fruits at each other like monkeys. And it's FUN!!!

Re: If it existed, what kind of berry plants will you find in your backyard/garden/et

Well, we have a Razz berry bush, my mom tried growing Rawst berries but they didn't work out to well, we also use to grow Tamato berries but we stopped.

Razz, Bluk, and Rawst are the berries we have.

tons of Tomato Berries, Pecha, Rawst, Leppa, Oran, Mago, Razz, Bluk, Nanab, wepear, Grepa, Cornn, Magost, Nomel, Watmel, and Salac.

Ill have to find a list of berries and fill this out later...
Considering our vegie patch is the size of a suburban block, Id say just about all of them.

EDIT: And heres the list!
Bag_Pecha_Berry_Sprite.png
Pecha berry
Bag_Rawst_Berry_Sprite.png
Rawst berry
Bag_Lum_Berry_Sprite.png
Lum berry
Bag_Oran_Berry_Sprite.png
Oran berry
Bag_Leppa_Berry_Sprite.png
Leppa berry
Bag_Sitrus_Berry_Sprite.png
Sitrus berry
Bag_Nomel_Berry_Sprite.png
Nomel berry
Bag_Wepear_Berry_Sprite.png
Wepear berry
Bag_Grepa_Berry_Sprite.png
Grepa berry
Bag_Cornn_Berry_Sprite.png
Cornn berry
Bag_Tamato_Berry_Sprite.png
Tamato berry
Bag_Watmel_Berry_Sprite.png
Watmel berry
Bag_Apicot_Berry_Sprite.png
Apicot berry
Bag_Passho_Berry_Sprite.png
Passho berry
Bag_Rindo_Berry_Sprite.png
Rindo berry

I'd say theres more, but those are the ones I know for certain.

Last edited:

Most likely, berries such as Oran, Pecha, and Sitrus berries would be found in the garden.

Hmm well we have lemon trees so I suppose Nomel berries would be in the backyard.
I think we used to "grow Tamato berries" too.

I think we used to "grow Tamato berries" too.

Does that mean what I think it means? Coz I know what Tamato plants are famous for looking like... :evil:

Does that mean what I think it means? Coz I know what Tamato plants are famous for looking like... :evil:

Huh? What have you got in mind with regards to a tomato plant? I dunno what you mean lol :p

I expect to see... umm... actually, pretty much nothing except perhaps Leppa Berries. At least we could have had free PP recovery (every few days/months).

Tamato, Razz and Leppa berries. :eek:

Uh, you guys know you can actually grow real berries, right? Lol

Lansat berries, Enigma berries, Watmel berries, and Peacha berries.

Pecha and Wepear trees would be growing in my backyard.

Hmm...maybe leppa, rawst, razz, bluk, cornn, and tamato.

We would most like see soft, occasional berries where I live. My backyard is not lush like a garden, but not dead like a desert. The dirt is soft, even during summer.

I would have to look at some Berry Tags to find out what kind would grow in those conditions.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom