If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

Do you wish that you could be a Pokemon?

• Total voters
Reaction score
Gengar definately im a classclown love to play pranks hangout with my friends.Love not to be seen and scare the crap out of people imitating thier shadows fly everywhere and hangout with haunter and ghastly like the episode in season one.Tower of terror.

追放されたバカ
Reaction score
Either Lapras or Suicune. I love Water Types, and these are my favorite two Water Type Pokemon. I would like to use Ice Beam if I was Lapras ;-)

Master of mositure
Reaction score
I'd like to be an Umbreon, since they have that msyterious look about them and tend to hang around on their own. And the whole hiding silently in the dark thing, watching and waiting. Hehe that's what I'd like to be.

I love Iris!
Reaction score
I'd be a Snorlax. 'Cuz I'm fat and lazee. :-D

Or a Gengar, so I could have fun with Gardevoir. :-D

Reaction score
I'd be any of the canine Pokémon... not sure which. Probably Houndoom. There's just something about them that appeals to me.

Reaction score
Treecko, because my personality is alot like Ash's

(yes, I know it's a Sceptile now)

We are both obsessive, antisocial, and nature loving.

Reaction score
Dragonite or Charizard, even one of my freinds thinks if I was a Pokemon I would be Charizard.

Fuzzeh death!
Reaction score
Snorlax would be fun. Sleep constantly, wake up and eat, and smash anyone that harasses you.

Pokémon #387
Reaction score
Vaporeon, Flareon, or Espeon.

I wouldn't want to be Jolteon because he's spiky and hard to pet, and I wouldn't want to be Umbreon because, well, I'm more of a daytime person.

Dragons Rule
Reaction score
There is so many that I would be. I would be happy being either: Shinning Charizard, Flygon, Aerodactyl, Nidoking, Rhydon, Shinning Feraligatr, Shinning Aggron, Tyranitar, Shinning Groudon or Shinng Salamence. Told you I had alot.

:-D

Reaction score
I would be... Clefairy. Hiding in the mountains, avoiding the human race. Perfection.

Insanity:Activated
Reaction score
Probably either a Scyther or a Houndoom. I've always been fascinated by sharp things and fire, and I'm a loner who likes darkness.(Although I like daytime too)

Reaction score
Hanako Tabris said:
I would be... Clefairy. Hiding in the mountains, avoiding the human race. Perfection.
same with lugia LOL and I would also be a ditto too...

Normal Pieomon
Reaction score
I'd probley be an Eevee as I'd be the center of attention and I'd have nice powers to boot once I evolve.

Being a Alakazam would be nice too, being super smart.

Being a Dewgong would be neat too, unless I get thrown in a cage and turned into a circus act.

Reaction score
ditto because he can turn into anything that suits him

LOVED IchibanCon
Reaction score
Hehe....

I would definitely be a Pikachu! It's my favorite Pokemon, so of course I'd be a Pikachu!

And also, I think it would be fun to run around and use different attacks. =D

It would be great using Electric attacks like Thunderbolt and Thunder, and all those physical attacks like Agility and Quick Attack would be cool too!! :-D

Oh yeah, and of course, my other reason is because Ash was turned into a Pikachu in "Hocus Pokemon". I absolutely love that episode. XD Ash looked like he enjoyed it, so I bet it would be really fun to be a Pikachu!! ^_^

Last edited:
pikachu lover83
Reaction score
I would want to be Pikachu first of all because he's cute and second of all because he does thunderbolt which to me is very awsome to see, and if I could do that it would b so sweet.