• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

Do you wish that you could be a Pokemon?

• Total voters
Re: Do you ever wish you could be a Pokemon?

God yes. Tough thing would be which. A Ninetales would suit my personality the most but I also love to swim and dive underwater, so it could be Milotic. But then I'd also love to fly.

Ah... Decisions, decisions.

.​
<== Can I be him?

Likely not. But either way, I would want to if I could be caught by a caring trainer, one like Ash or Jimmy. Being under Paul would suck.

Never. Ever. With my shitlack of luck I would end up captured in a matter of minutes. But if I had to I would be Alakazam (IQ of 5000) or Metagross (four brains).

Yes, when I'm mad at my parents, I wish I could transform into a Fire Type and just Flamethrower the hell out of them.

I'd love to be Deoxys, it's awesome and is from space.

Yes.
I'd so want to be a Bulbasaur.
...Surprise...

Meh...To be honest, I also want to be a squirtle or Wartortle and just swim in relaxing water
in some secret forest...place...thing...

Or I could be Snorlax.
Just imagine; Sleep all you want, eat all you want and also being a badass.

Not really. I've never had the desire to be an animal (except a lazy housecat, their life seems perfect). I'd rather be a trainer.

I think it would be cool to be a Snorlax because what is there not to like about eating and sleeping all day long and also being quite powerful?

giratina darkrai gallade or lucario or haunter. yep they are awesome

I'd be Shedinja.
Having only 1 HP, I'd live everyday like it was my last.

Nope. As a human, you have the ability to befriend a bunch of different Pokemon and all of you can help each other. ^_^

Do I want to be a creature with amazing powers, abilities, an intellectual mind, with an easy life with no school, parents, bullies and do things the way I want to? Uh HECK YEAH!

I voted "depends".

Since I was a toddler I was always imagining what it would be like to be all sorts of different creatures and even plants, Pokémon included. Its something fun to use your imagination about, something for dreams, but for me its nothing to obsess over. Humans have to be as weird and as interesting a species to live as as any other living on earth or made up by storytellers.

As much as I like opposable thumbs, being anything that can fly would be cool. Being any dragon-type would be pretty awesome.

Definitely! It may be odd, but I would be a Kricketune. Just hang around and play music all day :D

(I dread to think who would be a Jynx)

Not really, I don't wanna live with deformed bodies or missing some limbs or with 1 eye. I especially can not live with out arms, hands and fingers coz we all know why. That's why I commend Wooper for embodying the no arms pokemons.
Anyway, I would want to be a Celebi for a week. Just because time traveling would be super fun.

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom