• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

Do you wish that you could be a Pokemon?

• Total voters
^^Unless you get eaten that is. Possibly by me: Dragonite... Or Gengar, that'd be fun too.

I'd be Registeel. Strong, tough, and I get to sleep for years on end. Seems like a good deal.

Re: Do you ever wish you could be a Pokemon?

Only if I can have an awesome trainer... like Lance or something!
In which case, Dragonite would be pretty cool.

Either a Munchlax, to eat and sleep all day long, or a Buizel, because swimming with a propeller-like double tail must be awesome. And they're both cute.

I actually do not, but it would be great to be a trainer.

What a hard one. Honestly I would be happy being anything. Ambipom would be fun you could do tons of tricks and climb buildings and stuff like that.

^Remember not to touch water, grass and metal objects of any sort, don't get punched or in fact touched by anyone, and lastly, you can't touch the ground :p

Zenax, they both would be really fun. However if I was the Buizel I wouldn't evolve. It's evolution is ugly D:

Butterfree I think. I completely understand the feeling of being trapped and not being able to live your life the way you want to (Metapod stage) but then as a Butterfree I would be free to roam the world and do whatever I please! Plus everyone adores butterflies, and I can just put my enemies to sleep. It might be frustrating to find a trainer who's willing to use Butterfree seriously on their team, but if I ever did find one, they would end up being some awesome strategist, so it would be worth it in the end.

For some unexplainable reason, I have always wanted to be a Treeko.

Fast, cute, great climber, a grass type. Seems like it would be loads of fun!
But I would also like to be a flying type, or any dragon could be sweet!

It'd be fun to be a Mawile, that extra mouth on the back of my head would be nice...
If someone is tailing you, BAM! Stalkers? BAM! Some other 3rd thing? BAM!
That second mouth would also just be fun to play with. I could just imagine sitting in class, eat the homework of that anoying kid that sit's behind you, always kicking your chair... Fun right?
I also just think they look cool...
But needing to feed a second mouth could be anoying...

Hell yes! Being a Dialga would be nice...

On a somewhat related note, I recently had a dream that I was a raging, psychotic Rayquaza

Yes. but i really don't know who'd i be. Wait, I'd be a quagsire. yes, quagsire.

Depends on who my trainer would be.

If it were someone like Lance or Steven or Cynthia, then it'll be really awesome.

If not, fine. I'll just be a Meowth, or a Persian and use Pay Day. I'll never worry about money ever again LOL

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom