• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could be a pokemon which one would you be?

Do you wish that you could be a Pokemon?

• Total voters
I'd probbly ho-oh, I'd love to travel around and find pure hearted people and bring them rainbows.

Either that, or celebi, love to bring nature to places (cause I am a nature/outdoor kind of guy)

Me, I would be either of the fully evolved Fire Starters (Charizard, Typhlosion, Blaziken, and Infernape) or Lucario (he's popular here)

Charizard, because I would get over my fear of heights.
Typhlosion, because he looks badass.
Blaziken, same as Charizard. Plus, I can actually fight.
Infernape, Be able to fight properly, and they are very fast.
Lucario, because he looks cool and so his ability to use Aura. Plus, he's one of my favorite fighters in Brawl.

I want to say I'd be something cool and exciting, like Crobat or Ursaring. But no. To be honest, I'd be a Slakoth...

I would be a Happiny because they are so cute and huggable(just take one look at my avi!).

A charmander would be pretty cool... but the whole fire on tail thing could get more than irritating... And overall weakness to water and stuff, and probably accidentally burning stuff and people.
Fire-type pokemon have it kinda tough now that I think of it...

I would love to be a Lucario so I could have the power of the aura! Yeah, that would be awesome.

Alakazam or Metagross. I'd be smarter than virtually anything, so I can plan my Pokemon revolt against the humans...er, in a friendly game of Chess.

Eh, if I had a choice I would be an Espeon. Not exactly powerful or amazing, but still useful in some cases :). Also, the psychic abilities wouldn't hurt.

pichu.gif

I would probably be a Pichu because they are cute, mischievous and fun like me. haha ^__^

Wow. This is tough. Maybe Charizard. Or Houndoom. Or Arcanine.

Or Lugia. ;o Awww. Too many choices. One of those Pokemon.

Infernape, Floatzel, Tropius, Dusknoir, Skuntank, or Rhyperior.

Last edited by a moderator:
Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom