If you could be any Pokemon

Beast Mode!!!
Reaction score
If you could be any Pokemon, which one would you choose? Please try not to pick legends.

Note: I'm unaware if this thread's already been made somewhere. I can't see it on the first page, so I think it's ok to make one.

EDIT: You may choose a legend and a non-legend now if you wish.

Last edited:
Take me away from here...
Reaction score
Dongkarasu.
Reason:

It makes its Murkrow cronies bring it food. It idles its time away, grooming itself in its nest.
And its design is badass.

Reaction score
Snorlax,because I'm a lazy f*ck.

jk,jk,I'd be Salamence.I would look awesome and be powerful.Plus I could be equally defensive or offensive.

Pokemon Master.
Reaction score
I would Definatly want to be a Gengar. Or an Arcanine. More likely a Gengar. :)

Dignity Debuffer
Reaction score
If I could be any Pokemon... That's the question, right? You ask 'any Pokemon' then go on to say 'no Legendaries'. Then it truly isn't any Pokemon. I ask you change either the title or that rule, because it's confusing and paradoxical.

Normal Pokemon: Hydreigon.

Legendary: Deoxys, duh.

total eclipse of the heart
Reaction score
Ooh hm... I want to be a cute Pokemon. Like Riolu or Zorua, or Magby, or even Pichu.

If I was a legendary Pokemon, I know I'd be Darkrai's wife hohoho

From Leyend to Myth
Reaction score
Dratini/Dragonair/Dragonite, because they live in their secret colonies and are usually left alone. And when not it's by trainers who are apt enough to properly raise a pokémon anyway.

If I was a legendary Pokemon, I know I'd be Darkrai's wife hohoho
Would Cresselia count?

Dignity Debuffer
Reaction score
No. Cresselia's the jealous ex-girlfriend.

Actually, I'd rather be a Froslass than a Hydreigon. Don't ask why, you'll save a ton of people a ton of trouble.

Princess of Power
Reaction score
Oooh, this is a toughie. Do I want to be a small, cute, helpful robot (Golett) or a huge, badass flying mech who can terrorize anyone evil (Golurk)?

Um, I'll go with small and cute so I pick Golett. Besides, I can always evolve later. ;)

Dignity Debuffer
Reaction score
It would be the same for me, but Golurk's thin legs scare me.

reappears in winter
Reaction score
Darkrai. Yeah, that'd be awesome. Asking if I'd want to be Darkrai is basically "Do you want to have all of Freddy Krueger's powers?" And of course, the answer is yes. Rayquaza or Kyurem would be nice as well. As for a non-legendary, I'd say... either Gothitelle or Bisharp. Humanoid, but with some of my favorite types and decent stats.

Reaction score
Larvitar. Larvitar's a lot like me. Small and cute, but when I need to, I can seriously kick some a$$! (Nope, not kidding.) And just look at Larvitar:

Legendary: I'll pass this one, no legendary I'd want to be!

Attachments

Reaction score
I would be Persian because it can live a life of comfort while still being REALLY cute!
If I was a legendary I would be... well, I wonder just look at my sig and avatar!

Reaction score
Legendary: Articuno, it's flying and looks absolutely amazing. And I always wanted to have Ice-powers, i just love ice.
Non-Legendary: Bulbasaur, it's my favorite pokemon and having two strong wips would be really helpful in real life.

Reaction score
i am torn between ariados and umbreon i also think shedinja would be fun too since i would have so few types that could hurt me.