• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could be any Pokemon

For normal Pokemon that's a tough choice. I would defenitly like to be a Vulpix since it's my favorite, but I'd also like to be a Zorua so I can be cute and a trouble maker (if I wanted to) at the same time. And then there's Lapras and Milotic. Lapras for it's inteligence and Milotic for it's beauty. So above all I guess I have to go with Vulpix since it's my favorite Pokemon.

Now for legendary that's easy: Reshiram because Dragon and Fire typing makes it the best.

Defenetly some kind of....dark type, i'd imagion their less emotionally upsetted by other people's 'pain', anyways. Dark types are so cold and ferce lol :U

I'll go with Tyranitar. I hear it care's about no one. :U Also has the power to turn mountens into awesome flatlands. Yeah...it can't fly, though. But it's still an appeling choice....

I'm in a better mood today so maybe I could be something happy instead.

Could a Blissey possably ever become 'bad' if 'good' is it's signature POWER, anyways? Wouldn't becoming evil KILL one?

'Nuff said.

Or better yet I wanna be Happiny....by the name, it's never sad.

^_^;

Legendary: Lugia.
Non legendary... would have to be Smeargle. So I could learn (almost) any move. Don't really mind about stats.

Legendary: I would love to be a Celebi! Living through the forest, traveling through time. Sounds like a very amazing life.

Non-legendary: This is going to be a difficult choice. One time, I had a dream that I was turned into a Treeko, and it was really fun! I think I would like being able to climb everywhere and hide in the forest trees. But there are so many choices, that I would be willing to be any Pokemon. I only chose Treeko because I have "experience?"

If I could be any Pokemon...I would be a Mewtwo Ex Delta Species:loopy:! I would be able to fly, blow up stuff, I would be powerful and flippin' awesome, and I would be a wicked fire/metal type:banana::evil::banana::evil::banana::evil::banana::evil:! That would be so cool:dizzy:.

I'd want to be a Donphan. I'd just roll about all over the place. Either that or I'd be a Ninjask.

Ditto, because by being Ditto I could be anything else.
For Legends, Celebi. It's my favorite Legend, plus time travel!

I'd probably choose to be something stupid incredibly amazing like Shellder. Or Porygon. Mostly Shellder though. OwO

Maybe Darkrai too, or even Houndoom.

I think I'll go with Houndoom.

This is tough. I think I'm a lot like Meowth in some ways, but I could also be Wobbuffet or Totodile... Meowth does kind of seem to fit me best though. Also, it has fingers.

For legendary Pokemon, I would go with Mew, since I could make bubbles.

Please note: The thread is from 11 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom