• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you could start with any non-legendary Pokémon (in its basic form, of course)...

Re: If you could start with any non-legendary Pokémon (in its basic form, of course).

Riolu obviously

I would go with Gastly because it is my favorite Pokémon. I don't know if I will give it an Everstone or not; I will just ask Gastly if it wants to evolve. (but that can happen only in the anime)

I would have to choose Eevee because Vaporeon :love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love: is my favorite Pokemon and I wouldn't want another choice. however if I was forbidden to chose Eevee I would chose Gastly because Gengar is my favorite ghost type. :cool:(y):love::love::love::love::D

Shroomish! I always made sure to catch one as soon as possible in RSE. I'd also be happy with a Duskull, Ralts, or Shinx.

for me it would have to be Pikachu when I was little I use to imagine that Pokémon was real and I could start my own journey like ash with my very own Pikachu meeting my own brock and misty and befriending capturing all sorts of Pokémon and doing all those adventurous things that ash and the gang would do

for me it would have to be Pikachu when I was little I use to imagine that Pokémon was real and I could start my own journey like ash with my very own Pikachu meeting my own brock and misty and befriending capturing all sorts of Pokémon and doing all those adventurous things that ash and the gang would do
But Pikachu is not the unevolved form, Pichu is. You must begin with Pichu if you want a Pikachu (according to this thread).

Currently I would have to say it would be a Dratini. Dragonite is my all time favorite Pokemon so to be able to start my journey with one would be really great!

If there was a Dragon type Eeveelution, then that would change things :p

Gotta go with Munchlax, as Snorlax is my favorite Pokémon.

Gible. I would really like getting a Garchomp eventually, they are strong and friendly if you've been raising them for too long.
It is also a land shark that can dig and fly. Awesome.

Either an Eevee or a Houndour. But probably Eevee. Eeve is adorable.

But I do love my Houndoom...

I think Togepi would be fun just for Metronome, and I would eventually get a Togekiss, but it'd be frustratingly weak... So realistically I think I would choose a Starly or one of the other birds.

I'd say Beldum, because Metagross is my favorite Pokémon, but damn Beldums are difficult to raise because all they know is Take Down.
I'd probably have to say Porygon, though, because, if you're friends with someone who is at a later point in the game and has the appropriate items, you can get a fully evolved Pokémon really easily and early on. Plus, Porygon is awesome. :)

I'll have to go with either Flabébé or Comfey. Both are ultra-cute, though right now I'll go with Flabébé solely because Florges is my second favourite Pokémon (just behind Magearna, and Comfey's right behind in #3) and because it actually has a confirmed evolution—who knows if Comfey will be evolving or not. <'3

For gameplay I think Eevee would be the best choice because you could then let the player choose which evolution they want and I think it would be interesting to start with a normal type.

Tho if we are talking personal adventure without taking gameplay into account id want a female zorua that I could put in cute outfits!

Please note: The thread is from 7 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom