• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you had to live in which region what would it be?

What region would you be from?

• Kanto

Votes: 25 15.6%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 44 27.5%
  • Johto

Votes: 33 20.6%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 28 17.5%
  • Unova

Votes: 30 18.8%

• Total voters
I voted for Hoenn. I think the Hoenn region has some of the coolest terrains, cities and beaches.

Unova. It has one of the best tourist places and there are lots of great people with distinct personalities. Most of my fav Pokemon are in this region. I'd probably live in Driftveil.

Umm. I would take Sinnoh, as I do live in Finalnd, the land of ice and snow ;)

They also have warmer places there, so it's ideal for vacations.

If I had to choose a major region to live in, for me it'd be between Hoenn or Unova.

Hoenn has a really nice climate that I relate my childhood to (lived in Florida for 10 years), and I love the atmosphere. I have a lot of favorite Pokemon here as well. I'd probably choose to live in Slateport or Lilycove City.

Unova is also really cool and has some varied environments to live in. Unfortunately, I can't recall most of the town names, but Castelia City is kind of the defining part of the region and I'd probably choose to live there. Even better, though, is Opelucid City for White version, and Lacunosa Town. I have a lot of favorite Pokemon here too.

But if I could live anywhere in the Pokemon World, I'd without a doubt choose the city of Alto Mare, the setting for Pokemon: Heroes. The architecture and atmosphere of the city have found a special place in my heart, and every time I watch the movie I'm more focused on watching the background than the actual scene. It's hard to explain why I love it so much. I have tried to expand my vision of Alto Mare by making it the hometown of my main RP character, and am still writing the background to him and to the city.

If I had to choose a major region to live in, for me it'd be between Hoenn or Unova.

Hoenn has a really nice climate that I relate my childhood to (lived in Florida for 10 years), and I love the atmosphere. I have a lot of favorite Pokemon here as well. I'd probably choose to live in Slateport or Lilycove City.

Unova is also really cool and has some varied environments to live in. Unfortunately, I can't recall most of the town names, but Castelia City is kind of the defining part of the region and I'd probably choose to live there. Even better, though, is Opelucid City for White version, and Lacunosa Town. I have a lot of favorite Pokemon here too.

But if I could live anywhere in the Pokemon World, I'd without a doubt choose the city of Alto Mare, the setting for Pokemon: Heroes. The architecture and atmosphere of the city have found a special place in my heart, and every time I watch the movie I'm more focused on watching the background than the actual scene. It's hard to explain why I love it so much. I have tried to expand my vision of Alto Mare by making it the hometown of my main RP character, and am still writing the background to him and to the city.

I wouldn't want to live there, so that way when I took a vacation there, it would be even more magical :D

I'd like to live in Hoenn. It has the most natural feel to it I guess. Unova wouldn't be bad either, I particularly like Village Bridge.

I'd live in Sinnoh. I like the cold, I absolutely LOVE learning about the ancient Sinnoh myths, and my first game was Diamond so Sinnoh is the region I know best.

I would live in Unova because I love big cities and places that have many things to do in them. Also, each city has a different attitude and history.

Unova - Castelia City - I like living in large cities because that's where I belong.

definetly hoen i mean it is the best looking fresh air it is the place for ( i just wish lugia could be found there)

Hoenn. I'd love to try diving for underwater treasure! Plus, the climate's really warm there - I could wear shorts all year long LOL

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom