• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you had to live in which region what would it be?

What region would you be from?

• Kanto

Votes: 25 15.6%
  • Hoenn

Votes: 44 27.5%
  • Johto

Votes: 33 20.6%
  • Sinnoh

Votes: 28 17.5%
  • Unova

Votes: 30 18.8%

• Total voters
Going off the games, I'd pick Johto cause Gen II(and the remakes) are my favorite games.

But, in general, I'd pick Sinnoh. It's the biggest and most diversified region, and the only one thus far that has a snow area. Plus, Veilstone is my favorite city.

As much as I love Hoenn, I can't stand tropical or warm weather. Therefore, I prefer to live in the Sinnoh region because of its cool climate. The cities in Sinnoh are also beautiful, especially Eterna City, Sunnyshore City, Hearthome City and Snowpoint City. I think I would live in Snowpoint City or Eterna City because of their rural yet modern appearance.

It would definitely be a tie between Hoenn and Unova. Hoenn because of the tropical climate, and because thats where I started with my buddy Swampert ^_^. Unova because it's based off of America and it's lot more advanced than the previous regions.

Since I Unova is based of Jersey-NY and Im from Jersey Id have to pick Unova. But I would travel all of them and Johto would be first because I LOVE Generation 2 Pokemon the most

Sinnoh! Many of the cities I like are in there, but I also like some Johto cities such as Ecruteak. Also, living in Johto would have some advantages like having Kanto nearby. But Sinnoh has a lot of snow, so it wins.

I would definitely live in Johto. It's the first region I ever explored and there are a lot of sentimental feelings towards it. Also I enjoy its legends more than any other because Kanto didn't really have any and every region since Johto has had god like deity's for legendary pokemon. Johto is simple yet complex in that simplicity.

Sinnoh. Ultimately I prefer cooler climates and I think that the mountains as well as lakes would make it a great place to go for walks in and to see the views.

Hoenn for me. The amazing pokemon and awesome climate would ensure I would enjoy living there. And it would just so cool to travel to other regions and people say "What's your home region?" And you would say, "Oh, I'm from Hoenn."

Hoenn would be my best bet. The symbolism between Kyogre, Groudon, and Rayquaza is so simple, so vast when you see that the region itself is the constant fight between the lower two, and how the higher, air in this case, have the final say in what happens the region. DEEP. ;)

I think Sinnoh would be my pick. Maybe Orebourgh, because I could spend hours inside the museum :3 I just love generation IV the most.
I would probably go on vacation to Unova, though xD

Kanto. It's might not be the most exciting region of these, but it has really grown into me during these over ten years. I'd love to live in Vermilion City, because of the ocean and Vermilion's harbor (I currently live in a seaport city), it's also quite in the middle of everything. It wouldn't be a long trip to go getting the first Pokémon from Oak, when travelling through Diglett Cave. Of course after searching through Kanto, I would go travel other regions.

Hoenn would be the last place to go, because of the tropical weather.

Hoenn, because I love the water, and it would be totally badass to live in Fortree City!

I don't want to actually live in Hoenn full-time because it would be the region clogged with tourists ALL year. Now, I would definitely have a vacation home there, but I'd mainly live in Goldenrod

Johto, because:
it's pretty
i think it has the best mythology
has my favorite set of gym leaders (along w/ Kanto)
it's connected to Kanto, so you can hang out there

Please note: The thread is from 13 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom