• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

If you were a Pokemon, which one would it be?

I associate myself with Aggron: I'm not much of a fighter, but I'm not hurt easily.

It's hard to pick just one, but probably Kakuna, due to the username.

If I could pick a team, it'd be Slakoth (for generally being a homebody, relaxed/laid-back and lazy), Slowpoke (for not being terribly fast), and Hoothoot -> Noctowl (for becoming more of a night owl over the years). Kakuna kind of embodies the traits of Slakoth and Slowpoke though, so it's a better fit.

I kind of identify with Dustox in a way. I knew I was in a cocoon stage during the time I lived with my control freak parents, and I always assumed I would come out as a beautiful Beautifly someday. I hatched into a Dustox instead, and that's ok because Dustox has a better understanding of the world and is much, much cooler.

83253718qw3.jpg

I feel like a mewtwo, somedays i wish to be alone in a cave away from people who want to harm me, or use me for personal gain,

I see my self as a Venomoth a very pretty Venomoth, in fact im the prettist Venomoth in all the land

Well, I would probably be a Lucario in my opinion. Not only is Lucario my favorite Pokémon of all times but I just feel really connected to the Pokémon. I just think that Lucario is a very well behaved Pokémon that is extremely mature and smart (though I can question myself about being "smart"...I have my moments).

I see myself as a Mew since my personality is very much like the one of the Mew from the first movie. I would also see myself as an Uxie or Alakazam since I'm quite smart or maybe a Buizel since I really like swimming.

You can tell from my avatar.

Specifically, this individual Suicune wearing a pair of glasses is my very own personal avatar I created by myself, and used it everywhere on the web, even in my own computer. That had became my very own icon.

Why glasses? Firstly, I do wear glasses, though very seldom. Secondly, it make my Suicune look "smarter". Thirdly, to distinguish this specific personal Suicune out of all other Suicune avatar that I'd ever seen on the web. Fourthly, for some reason that I don't even know...... Yeah, there is so much accessories I could have choose, but... why glasses? I don't know either.

Sylveon, I love bows and ribbons and being closely bonded with people.

Also when I'm with my fiancés, I feel like a Ninetales because I'm the oldest and most experienced
One of them is Sylveon cos shes just so cute <3
My other fiancé is fierce like a Pyroar and purrs when shes happy <3

I actually took a "What Pokemon are You?" Quiz the other day and I came out Haunter. Puzzled, I tried it again and came out Haunter. I had never thought of myself as being like Haunter but I'm quite pleased that if I were a Pokemon, I'd be a Haunter. It's all time favorite of mine and it's pretty cool.

I actually took a "What Pokemon are You?" Quiz the other day and I came out Haunter. Puzzled, I tried it again and came out Haunter. I had never thought of myself as being like Haunter but I'm quite pleased that if I were a Pokemon, I'd be a Haunter. It's all time favorite of mine and it's pretty cool.
well, the various quizzes on the net only have a select few pokemon programmed in for them, and the results are all of course subject to how the creator of the quiz interprets the pokemon and the answers to their questions
i never thought of myself as a Togetic but i wasnt surprised about it, a friend once told me that i care and empathize about others too much for my own good
(XD i even have what she said in a text document somewhere)

I associate myself with Braixen. (As might be obvious) Before that, I changed which Pokemon I did all the time as I could not find a proper fitting one. Fire/Psychic (as Delphox is) are two perfect types that I'd be as a Pokemon. And I'd definitely be some sort of canine. (Recently, I found out, a fox.) Also, I've always loved magic, sorceresses, and witchy sorts of things. So it just fits me even more, really. I wouldn't yet be a Delphox as I still feel rather young and like I shouldn't have evolved just yet. Its femininity also fits me, and it definitely looks like something I'd wear. And stick! The way it brandishes its stick in the games looks like a paintbrush, sort of. I've always really been into art as well... it just feels so right.

Hmm, I dunno what I'd be. Maybe a Ralts, or a Cherrim. On Butterfree's quiz I came out as an Absol, but I don't think that's very me at all.

Actually, I do think I'd be Cherrim. Cherrim is usually quiet, covered, and reserved, but once the sun comes up it's open, cheerful, and careless. It's a lot like me because I'm usually anxious and introverted, but when I get my metaphorical sunshine I'm completely the opposite.

I see myself as a Furret. Even though im not that small but i've allways bin running around being curious about anything going on around me :D.

I sort of see myself as an Axew or a Vaporeon and it's been that way for a while now. I do often think about it and I spend a lot of spare time weighing out the different possibilities so it changes sometimes but it's consistently those two in the list of 'maybe's.

Umbreon is my favorite, but I'd probably be a Snorlax because it seems like all I do is eat and sleep. :p

Please note: The thread is from 8 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom