• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In Memoriam: Celebrities

leslie_nielsen.jpg

1926 Feb 11 - 2010 November 28

RIP Leslie Nielsen, you will never be forgotten.

Wow. Quite possibly the first celebrity death since Michael Jackson that affects me in some way.

Wow... That really came out of nowhere...

Spy Hard will forever be one of my favorite movies.

Rest in piece, Mr. Nielsen. You kept me laughing 'til the end.

RIP Irvin Kershner, director of The Empire Strikes Back; dead at 87. My condolences to his friends and family.

Also, I shudder to think what may now be done to the best entry of the Star Wars series.

Charlotte Hoyle was murdered by John Stape in Coronation Street, and he is going to place her body amongst the tram car crash/The Joinery bar wreckage... (she's not actually dead in real life though... still worth a mention)

Not sure if this deserves its own thread but 30 years since John Lennon was murdered.

Also six years since Dimebag Darrell Abbot was murdered.

RIP Irvin, Leslie, and Bruce Lee. Especially the last, he was the one that made me want to sign up for karate.....:bawl: I miss all of you:bawl::bawl:

Rest in Peace Elizabeth Edwards. She fought a long fight against Breast Cancer. Though, she may have lost the battle, her memory will live on, and she's out of her misery.

RIP Paul the Octopus, may have been a couple months ago, but what that mollusk predicted was amazing, I mean, I never knew that an octopus was smart even to predict Germany's victories in this year's world cup, and I don't think octopi live that long, though, but they're very intelligent.

RIP the kid from 'Different Strokes' Gary Coleman (I think)
And for the year before last (It is 2011 BTW where I am) The King Of Pop, we shall remember you.

RIP actor Pete Postlethwaite, who you might know from such films as The Usual Suspects, Romeo + Juliet, Alien 3 and Inception, who has died of cancer at age 64. He will be greatly missed.

Back
Top Bottom