• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In this topic, we watch Bush dodge shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is off-topic. but it's mostly done by young males, to try and show strength. When all it really shows in the end is weakness.

I love how you assume things and miss the point entirely.

What would you say about females who curse?

zugz86.jpg

:)

I love how you assume things and miss the point entirely.

What would you say about females who curse?
Nothing. I see men and women as equal you see, so I'd say the same. Unlike you obviously my 'female' friend. :) x Out of interest what would you say? And do you swear allot yourself my so called 'lady' friend?

Last edited:
Nothing. I see men and women as equal you see, so I'd say the same. Unlike you obviously my 'female' friend. :) x

Huh? Why 'female'? Last time I checked, I AM a girl. *checks again* Nope, hasn't changed.

You know, if you think not cursing and belittling everyone who does by making absurd, baseless assumptions is making you look better... you're very wrong.

Huh? Why 'female'? Last time I checked, I AM a girl. *checks again* Nope, hasn't changed.

You know, if you think not cursing and belittling everyone who does by making absurd, baseless assumptions is making you look better... you're very wrong.
Stop harassing me and stop bullying me. Leave me alone I don't like you and am now putting you on ignore as you are a bad person.

Stop harassing me and stop bullying me. Leave me alone I don't like you and am now putting you on ignore as you are a bad person.

WHOA. Talk about a temper tantrum. Was I harassing him? I don't think I was harassing him.

...SO HOW ABOUT THAT SHOE, HUH?

Im Muslim culture, its an insult to show the bottom of your shoe to someone. And if you really dont like the person, you throw the shoe.

And if you absolutely hate that person, you throw stillettos...

Azumanga Daio! ^_^ ah, that just made my day, along with making a funny video clip even funnier.

I know this is an old topic, but lol, I was thinking Bush was in the Matrix for how he dodged those shoes.

I know I missed my chance to jump on this while it was funny, but now you can see why we got stuck with him for eight years.

*shoe'd* XP

Snake Bandage said:
WHOA. Talk about a temper tantrum. Was I harassing him? I don't think I was harassing him.

That's exactly how I felt when I talked to him.

Nice video clips. I choose the second one over the top one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom