• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon, and what was your first game?

In Which Generation Did You Start Playing Pokémon? (Updated to Gen IX)

• Total voters
Re: Your first Pokemon game?

Blue man i played that game so much =)... only one i have beaten to this day how sad =P

Mine was actually Pokemon Pinball on GBC but my first main series game was a secondhand copy of Red that didn't save properly, but was soon replaced by Blue which I played for years and still have.

Blue. Although I played friends' Red and Yellow around a similar time.

i think it was gold. i always liked silver better, though. :U

My first game was pokemon Blue. My brother got pokemon yellow.
The good days :)

Since I got into pokemon late I got my first two games the same day. On Christmas 2002 I got yellow and silver, and my life has never been the same since:)

Yellow. My older brother got Red.
Ah, those were the days.

The first one I ever played was Blue, the first one I finished was Red, never owned one though

Blue was the first game I played, but It belonged to my brother at the time. The first game I got that was all mine was Sapphire.

First Blue, then Red > Yellow > Gold > Silver > Crystal > Ruby > Sapphire > Fire Red > Leaf Green > Emerald > Pearl > Diamond > Platinum.

Yeah, I got all of 'em so far.

My first Pokémon game was Blue -- I really wanted Red first, though >:

ah my first game was pokemon mystery duguen red i told i wanted emerald but didn't get it

Please note: The thread is from 1 year ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom