• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Is anyone else upset......

Given Pikachu is cute enough to enter, surely Pichu should certainly be allowed to enter...

Godwin's Law invoked for over-the-top comparison to Nazis.
I don't think you quite understand what Godwin's Law means. Firstly, it doesn't apply in this case, since we're all in agreement, thus use of Nazis isn't being used to win an argument. And secondly, you can't invoke Godwin's Law and then write more in your post - the invocation of Godwin's Law marks the end of the thread. =)

Well, Mr. Belthazar, you're 1/2 right. I don't think that Amity Park needed more pokemon to be allowed in, but Godwin's Law does mark the end of the thread. Whoops!

I've always liked the idea of Amity Square. Letting your Pokémon out for a walk with you is a really cute idea. I only wish that there was more to do than run back and forth. Even something as simple as running after your Pokémon and playing tag would make me be happy.

As for which Pokémon can participate, I think that all starters should be allowed, but beyond that, it doesn't much matter to me. There are some obvious ones like Eevee that would be nice to see, but I certainly don't expect them to create overworld sprites for nearly 500 Pokémon just for that purpose. Though, come to think of it, Giratina already has one... That'd be interesting to see...

Girl: Please come back with a cute Pokémon. Okey?
Giratina: KYAAAAAAA!
Girl: ...Oh, silly me, that one is quite precious. Right this way and don't eat anyone on the way by, okey?

..... that Amity Square only allows "cute" (or what THEY call cute) Pokemon? I mean, seriously, isn't that considered being racist against kinds of Pokemon? I REALLY was hoping that ANY Pokemon was allowed there not just Buneary, Pachirisu, Drifloon, Pikachu, Psyduck, Happiny, and Cleffa. Who shares my opinion? And, if you could bring ANY Pokemon in there, what would it be? I would bring my lvl 100 Absol.
i don't have any pokemon that might be considered cute in my team...

I've always liked the idea of Amity Square. Letting your Pokémon out for a walk with you is a really cute idea. I only wish that there was more to do than run back and forth. Even something as simple as running after your Pokémon and playing tag would make me be happy.

As for which Pokémon can participate, I think that all starters should be allowed, but beyond that, it doesn't much matter to me. There are some obvious ones like Eevee that would be nice to see, but I certainly don't expect them to create overworld sprites for nearly 500 Pokémon just for that purpose. Though, come to think of it, Giratina already has one... That'd be interesting to see...

Girl: ...Oh, silly me, that one is quite precious. Right this way and don't eat anyone on the way by, okey?
5 seconds later giratina eats EVERY one there!

..... that Amity Square only allows "cute" (or what THEY call cute) Pokemon? I mean, seriously, isn't that considered being racist against kinds of Pokemon? I REALLY was hoping that ANY Pokemon was allowed there not just Buneary, Pachirisu, Drifloon, Pikachu, Psyduck, Happiny, and Cleffa. Who shares my opinion? And, if you could bring ANY Pokemon in there, what would it be? I would bring my lvl 100 Absol.
Yes, I wish I could bring my Steelix and Gyarados, I really do,,,,,,,:-(

I hope they expand it in the third game (if they have one:))

:187:

:idea:
Well, there *is* another easy way out. They could use Mystery Dungeon sprites!

eh.. rite

it wud be my level 56 mesprit!!

i got all the sychic trio today!!

5 seconds later giratina eats EVERY one there!

*Giratina and its trainer exit*
Lady: I hope you enjoyed your time together!:awww:
*owner of Amity square comes*:bheart:
Owner: What the heck was that?:confused:
Lady: Wasn't it precious?:awww:
*both look in to see people & pokemon without heads*:eek:
Both: CRAP!!!!! :banghead:

a lava cookie for catching the reference (not really)

No. Sinnoh is home of the commies.
No Mr. Green, Communism is just a red herring.

Amity Square wasn't too bad for me. The day care center is based off the steps you take, isn't it? I'd stuff a couple pokemon in there to benefit from my walking around, grab my Pachirisu, and...well, y'know, walk around. Find some berries, hopefully.

Please note: The thread is from 16 years ago.
Please take the age of this thread into consideration in writing your reply. Depending on what exactly you wanted to say, you may want to consider if it would be better to post a new thread instead.
Back
Top Bottom