• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia - The Dark Hand (+ Jackie Chan!) win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Jackie Chan Mafia: Quest for the Talismans - Night 0 - Role Confirmations [8/30/1

Confirmed

Re: Jackie Chan Mafia: Quest for the Talismans - Night 0 - Role Confirmations [8/30/1

Got it. So beat itl

Does anyone else hate fish around here in Japan?

And it's confirmed.

Confirmed and stuff.

Confirming... 'Nuff said.

Re: Jackie Chan Mafia: Quest for the Talismans - DAY 1 - Let's do this! [8/31/11]

@Aestivate, @Croag, @初音ミク, @lizzxxk, @Mijzelffan, @ghaskan, @Neonsands, @mewstone, @Rayne, @MuddyMudkip, @Iteru, @Derier44, @Flame_, @Wolverine, @The Puppetmaster, @bluesun, @DrumBeats, @Synthesis

Far away in his antique shop in San Francisco, Uncle was deep in a trance. It’s been a while now that he’s felt that something is wrong by looking at the signs and he decided to find out the cause.

Not soon after, he snapped out of his trance with a start.

“Aiaaaaah! Shendu has returned!”

Jackie, who spilled his tea hearing that, spoke up “Returned? Oh c’mon Uncle. There’s no way he could return. That would mean he would have to-“

tumblr_lk6hvsnhDK1qa39x0.gif

“Don’t question Uncle!”

“Though there seems to be something different. He doesn’t seem to be at full power. That must mean…”

“He doesn’t have all the Talismans anymore. So he must be looking for them!” Jade interjected.

“We must leave immediately! Pack up all our books, Tohru!” Uncle said.

Tohru, looking at the huge library of books of spells, sighed “Yes, sensei.”

“I fear it would be much more difficult than last time in defeating Shendu.” Uncle said ominously.

Though Uncle couldn’t know that Shendu wasn’t the only one after the Talismans….

[size=+2]It is now Day 1.[/size]

And since everyone confirmed their roles, you may begin voting.

Re: Jackie Chan Mafia: Quest for the Talismans - DAY 1 - Let's do this! [8/31/11]

So, I'm going to vote first?
Great, I'm proably going to screw this up some how.
Vote: Neonsands
Why?
Magic.

J J M said:
You wouldn't want Jade to fall over to the dark side, would you? WOULD YOU?
No we wouldn't.

Silly people, there is no such thing as magic.

HA! think fast.

Vote: @ghaskan

Last edited:

Vote: Aestivate

Wolverine is just bitter because I made him sing Britney.

Vote: The Puppetmaster

for not making Wolverine sing Britney.

Right now, it's a 1 vote-tie between 5 players.

My reason is that I'm not mafia, however there' sno real way for anyone to prove that now, especially with role abilities switching daily. Though I don't like the random lynch it seems I must break this tie.

Vote: Neonsands

He has posted many other places but not here. Explain yourself.

No we wouldn't.

Silly people, there is no such thing as magic.

HA! think fast.

Vote: @ghaskan

Goddamnit Rayne, I'm a slow thinker. ;_;

Anyway, *sneeze*, stop pointing that gun at me, you're making me scaa-- :scared: I mean, just drop it. :uhoh: Granny said I'm a good girl. ;_;

Vote Drumbeats

Reasoning not just an OMGUS. Will edit it in when I get time.

Vote:Drumbeats

Vote Drumbeats

Reasoning not just an OMGUS. Will edit it in when I get time.

Well, there is only an hour till the phase change. ^^

@Aestivate, @Croag, @初音ミク, @lizzxxk, @Mijzelffan, @ghaskan, @Neonsands, @mewstone, @Rayne, @MuddyMudkip, @Iteru, @Derier44, @Flame_, @Wolverine, @The Puppetmaster, @bluesun, @DrumBeats, @Synthesis

“It’s not like we have any leads at Day 1.”

“What’re you talking about?? Let’s go after him!”

“I think we should go after her.”

“Them? What about him??”

“Oh, just quit it. Let’s go after him. Any naysayers? No? ‘K then.”

"You can't just come in here like that. You're going down!"

And so he did.

@DrumBeats was lynched.

[size=-2]Like I’ve said before, roles will NOT be revealed immediately on a player’s death. DrumBeats is technically still “in” the game....But if a certain thing doesn’t happen, roles and stuff will be revealed.

Don't worry, everything will make sense in due time. ^^[/size]

[size=+2]It is now Night 1.[/size]

The second set of talismans will now be distributed. You may use them appropriately.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom