• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Jackie Chan Adventures Mafia - The Dark Hand (+ Jackie Chan!) win!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I lied in a sense to bluesun about me redirecting the kill. So they killed you instead @Rayne . After that I used the Rooster to vote for Neonsands along with my votes.

Unfortunately, I didn't count on @Neonsands Talismans taking out mine.

It was very fun working with you @Rayne and I hope to do it again.

Well that was certainly close... getting converted into a mafia right when the last one is being readied for lynching.
Of course I didn't even think the Tiger could be a converter until I got invited to the mafia QT.
But yeah, a good game from all sides, and certainly a fun last phase and a dramatic ending :D
The moment I died did this finally connect, with you not voting with Flame for Iteru and the way my death scene went, but like I said it was too late, there was no way Flame could recover from this. You getting the Dragon to work was crucial in winning this one for you. I admit I like the screenplay by JJM in my last death scene, the players involved were perfect for the moment.
Yeah, reading through your role it really struck a chord with the death scene, which being your role PM you'd been best placed to pick up on out of anyone. And I was sorta dead / MIA that phase anyway, so don't know if a Taiki vote would've been counted even if I did make one.

Since I'm too lazyI don't have enough time to write individual ratings, I'll just say them generally.

The town did an amazing job. 'nuff said. They sorted out the claims, sometimes pointed fingers at the right people, even though it's random (you can thank @Mijzelffan for that :p) and all around came so close to winning the game. Though while @bluesun, @Rayne and @Flame_ did a great job for the town, things might've turned out different if a few more of the town could've been brought into their alliance earlier on.

As for the mafia, they played a solid game throughout. They tried the old and effective strategy of lying low and letting everyone else beat each other up. :p Even though @Wolverine was initially made out to be mafia in a report (and then tried to clear him with a report himself), he made such convincing arguments that even I would've believed him if I didn't know he was mafia already xD. Combined with @ghaskan's Rayne support, @Sourcandy's help in saving @Taiki early on (by tying the votes up), Taiki himself using the talismans to block and whatnot even though he hasn't actually posted much in-thread, a solid game throughout.

Oh, and the independents. @Neonsands (Daolon Wong) unfortunately had to die early by pointing fingers a bit too much early on (though it's ironic you went on to win the game at the end ^^). @The Puppetmaster and then @ShinjIteru....they both managed to avoid much suspicion on themselves with TPM's Kepler claim and later ShinjIteru not trying to challenge the claim. It's a shame she had to die twice and the surprise (or it was supposed to be a surprise) bit with Shendu's spirit still being in the game was lost when Sourcandy got lynched so soon afterwards. (If it's any consolation, all of your 3 people you wanted to possess hasn't lived to the end :p).

Far away within the Shadow Realm, the darkness was growing restless. Been a long time since they seemed so alive. It's like they could sense something was going on in the outside world.

Could it mean.....could it mean the very King of the Shadowkhan has been freed? That he's now seeking his nine masks so that he can free his nine generals?

For our sake, we can hope not. For it would mean the world will be engulfed in darkness....forever.

OniMasks.jpg
Demon masks that make you superhuman and lets you summon hordes and hordes of Shadowkhan anyone?

Stay tuned. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom