• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN012: Daimax Battle! Dande, The Greatest of Them All!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predicted Lance'd be using Dynamax, good for cinematic s to have a Dynamax vs Dynamax, instead of only one side doing so.
And thus with another old character returns having a powerhouse pokemon that can Dynamax. We all knew, he is going to lose to Leon as new character is EVEN more stronger than previous generation. Nonetheless, this could be interesting and allowing Ash to get Dynamax in the future.

The best part is all the mixup in designing Lance's character.
Appearance: HGSS design
Pokemon: Red Gyarados (story encounter at the Lake of Rage), though still a Kanto pokemon.

Like, do they want him to be champion or not??

The best part is all the mixup in designing Lance's character.
Appearance: HGSS design
Pokemon: Red Gyarados (story encounter at the Lake of Rage), though still a Kanto pokemon.

Like, do they want him to be champion or not??
He was introduced during the Johto League arc, during which he was a Champion in the games. However, all of his later appearance have happened during time periods when his latest game appearance was as an Elite Four member.

To me, his anime self is always going to be a Champion, but that's not gonna stop the content creators.

He was introduced during the Johto League arc, during which he was a Champion in the games. However, all of his later appearance have happened during time periods when his latest game appearance was as an Elite Four member.

To me, his anime self is always going to be a Champion, but that's not gonna stop the content creators.
It is just so bizarre to see Lance getting all these little details from every generation. As if they can't make up their mind on which Lance they want (and thus proceeding to throw in every detail because Wynaut)

I hope we get a glimpse of their other Pokémon too, if only a few quick shots. You'd think the World Championship Final would be 6 vs. 6, not just 1 vs. 1
The Alola league was so popular, all other leagues decided that having 1v1 was the best format and removed all entry requirements as well :lapras:

Disappointing it's not Mega Gyarados. I hope Dynamax battles don't get as old and tiring as z-moves ended up long before Poni.
There's a reason Ash vs Misty was the best SM battle, it was different.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom