• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN012: Daimax Battle! Dande, The Greatest of Them All!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
No need to be aggressive. The original summary didn't call him a Champion:
Didn’t mean to be aggressive (And italics wasn’t really agressive last time I checked?) I was just a bit incredulous at the time since the same summary that flat out called Lance an elite four member calls Leon the champion in the next line.

Excuse me for not reading the new summary that carefully since it seemed like a copy of the first one.

Now that we're getting into Dynamaxing in this series, it does make me wonder how they will deal with Pikachu possibly Dynamaxing. Pikachu doesn't like being in a PokeBall, but would he do for Ash in the heat of a battle? Would Ash even ask something like this from his partner? This could lead to a lot of good story moments if done correctly. It would be cheap if they just had it so Pikachu could Dynamax without being in a PokeBall.

The strange thing just is that he was explicitly referred to as a Champion in the Johto anime, but then the Gen III anime called him an Elite Four member.
Isn't it obvious? Sometime between his appearances in Johto and Hoenn, Shigeru defeated him and became the secret Champion of Kanto. Since then he has been patiently waiting for Satoshi to catch up and defeat the lowly Elite Four so that they can have their final showdown...

Isn't it obvious? Sometime between his appearances in Johto and Hoenn, Shigeru defeated him and became the secret Champion of Kanto. Since then he has been patiently waiting for Satoshi to catch up and defeat the lowly Elite Four so that they can have their final showdown...
Based on the fact that Gary is a researcher now, I can tell that that's not meant to be taken seriously.

Mega Gyarados vs Gigantamax Charizard would be awesome but I guess it could just be Dynamax Gyarados.

lets hope for Mega vs Gigantamax would be awsome.
Also would be cool if Gyarados tries to make it flinch or use moves that dont work on Dynamaxed pokemon.
maybe this one will motivate Ash to go to Galar next... its episode 12, that means after next 8 episodes or after 10 or 14 we may get the real anime begginning bc the girl is fit for the journey or Ash could meet actually new people.

Nice way to show cased Galar remind us of Lance and show Dynamax and Gigantamax from Leon and explaine the mechanic itself.

Maybe they are waiting to change Ash deigns or episodes are done in the working...
Or think what team to give him and in what direction to go next?

He is Alolan Champion would be interesting how this will change in Galar with the two league system and gym leaders...

Summary and Cast lists courtesy of Adamant

Satoshi and Go have come to the Galar region in order to see the finals of the tournament that determines the world's best at Pokémon battling. One of the Trainers in the finals is the undefeated superstar Dande. Just how strong is he?!

Summary:
Satoshi and Go have come to the Galar region in order to watch the finals of the "Pokémon World Championships", the tournament that determines the world's best at Pokémon battling. The two Trainers competing in the finals are both attracting high amounts of attention; Wataru, the winner of the Elite Four Cup in the Kanto region, and the undefeated Dande, a superstar from the Galar region. Satoshi and Go are both super pumped as they're waiting for this battle where they'll get to see the immense power of Daimaxed Pokémon! This is a world class battle between the absolute best of the best!! Who will win, Lizardon or Gyarados?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Yuichi Nakamura: Professor Sakuragi
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Rikako Aikawa: Madatsubomi
Kenta Miyake: Lizardon
Susumu Chiba: Wataru
Daisuke Ono: Dande
Sayaka Senbongi: Kikuna
Noriaki Kanze: Renji
Yo Kitazawa: Danpei
Ryota Iwasaki: Host
Tatsuki Kobe: Copilot
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration

I dont know how to feel about them being here...

(Hey Team Rocket Galar debut)

Well I dont know but if Pikachu Dynamax in the next episode it's fair to say that Meowth will at some point

Please Mugendaimax Sama make this possible

Last edited:
I just noticed Bellsprout is in this episode...
...is TR going to try to attack Lance and/or Leon then get a Bellsprout from the machine?:LOL:
If so, then I guess that the second Pokemon's VA voices someone else, too. Wailord didn't leave much room for a partner, but Bellsprout certainly does unless it Dynamaxes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom