• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN024: Take a Break! Rocket-dan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sakaki is awfully generous to the trio in this series. Maybe he finally remembered that they saved his butt back in Isshu? And Matori is surprisingly alive as well.
But he was pretty generous to them during Kalos. They still had high-tech Rocket equipment and the one time they fought over food was only because there wasn't any left, not because they couldn't afford it.

In order to keep the thread of the episode alive let me ask some questions to the comunity

Since this is one of those Twerp&Rock conection episode I ask all of you:

Which is your favourite moment or episode of Team Rocket - Twerps aliance ?

Mine is the awesome giant claydoll back from Hoenn saga. James and Ash dressed as eggplants and May and Jessie as princess.

It's a shame we did not got any of those in Alola. With the best Team Rocket since 2009.

Honestly I have trouble picking...Pikachu Re-volts was sweet and had some nice character elements, and the Claydol one was hilarious. I like them in general though.

I'd add Bound for Trouble but it was just Meowth and Pikachu so I don't quite count it.

The Mystery of the Missing Pokemon/Pikachu Re-Volts in the Orange Islands is the purest of heart <3
I re-watched that episode a few years ago when I was touring some OI episodes and it held up quite well. I do wish Togepi hadn't been the one to defeat Botch and Cassidy though, and they'd let the trio and the twerps beat them with some teamwork instead.

I just realized the irony of this episode title...Team Rocket's taking a break alright :ROFLMAO:

I've always loved Air Time. I just love how Team Rocket gets pulled into the radio show with the twerps and completely derails the entire thing and forces Mary and the twerps to go along with their insane story line. I've watched that episode countless times and laugh every single time.

The Bicker the Better is also a classic Team Rocket/Twerp episode for me. It was a really interesting take to see Ash and James team up against May and Jessie.

Those are just two off the top of my head that I know I love. I really think that episodes where the protagonists and Team Rocket team up are some of the best in the series.

In order to keep the thread of the episode alive let me ask some questions to the comunity

Since this is one of those Twerp&Rock conection episode I ask all of you:

Mine is the awesome giant claydoll back from Hoenn saga. James and Ash dressed as eggplants and May and Jessie as princess.

It's a shame we did not got any of those in Alola. With the best Team Rocket since 2009.
Forest Grumps is really good for all the meaningful Jessie moments! The Misty/James/Meowth dynamic was funny too.

New airdate
Summary and VA lists courtesy of Adamant

The Rocket Gang has been ordered to take a vacation by their boss Sakaki. But as they're relaxing in the Sinnoh Region, they bump into Satoshi and Go, who have shown up to conduct research. Not only that, but Matori is plotting something as well?!

Summary:
The Rocket Gang has been ordered to take a vacation by their boss Sakaki. But as they're relaxing in the Resort Area in the Sinnoh Region, Satoshi and Go coincidentally happen to show up to conduct research. The Rocket Gang is ecstatic at this chance to get Pikachu, but know that if they start working now they'll be disobeying orders. Just then the Rocket Gang's elite unit, led by Sakaki's secretary Matori, shows up and starts stealing every single Pokémon in the Area. So the Rocket Gang conceal their identities and cooperate with Satoshi and Go to recover the Pokémon?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Yuichi Nakamura: Sakuragi
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Kei Shindo: Riolu
Kenta Miyake: Sakaki
Kiyomi Asai: Matori
Risa Shimizu: Junsa
Yasuhiro Mamiya: Rocket Gang Elite C
Sayaka Senbongi: Kikuna
Noriaki Kanze: Renji
Yuki Shin: Rocket Gang Elite A
Tatsuki Kobe: Young Man With Skateboard
Marina Aicholtz: Go's Smartphone Rotom
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration

It have been 12 years since the last Rocket vs Rocket confrontation.

This should be interesting. As I said two months ago.Giovanni is not a person who gives his soldiers something for free.

Also I'm a big fan of the Young Man With Skateboard .

Looks as if Gozu got kicked out considering he's nowhere to be seen and even Matori's Meowth seems to have slept over too.

Its a shame because I liked Gozu, he posed a considerable threat defeating three Pokemon with his Mega Aggron alone

I also loved how Alolan Meowth treats Jessie, James and Meowth with the respect they deserve lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom