• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN024: Take a Break! Rocket-dan!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Summary and VA lists courtesy of Adamant

The Rocket Gang has been ordered to take a vacation by their boss Sakaki. But as they're relaxing in the Sinnoh Region, they bump into Satoshi and Go, who have shown up to conduct research. Not only that, but Matori is plotting something as well?!

Summary:
The Rocket Gang has been ordered to take a vacation by their boss Sakaki. But as they're relaxing in the Resort Area in the Sinnoh Region, Satoshi and Go coincidentally happen to show up to conduct research. The Rocket Gang is ecstatic at this chance to get Pikachu, but know that if they start working now they'll be disobeying orders. Just then the Rocket Gang's elite unit, led by Sakaki's secretary Matori, shows up and starts stealing every single Pokémon in the Area. So the Rocket Gang conceal their identities and cooperate with Satoshi and Go to recover the Pokémon?!

Voice Cast:
Rica Matsumoto: Satoshi
Daiki Yamashita: Go
Ikue Ohtani: Pikachu
Yuichi Nakamura: Sakuragi
Megumi Hayashibara: Musashi
Shinichiro Miki: Kojiro
Inuko Inuyama: Nyarth
Yuji Ueda: Sonansu
Kei Shindo: Riolu
Kenta Miyake: Sakaki
Kiyomi Asai: Matori
Risa Shimizu: Junsa
Yasuhiro Mamiya: Rocket Gang Elite C
Sayaka Senbongi: Kikuna
Noriaki Kanze: Renji
Yuki Shin: Rocket Gang Elite A
Tatsuki Kobe: Young Man With Skateboard
Marina Aicholtz: Go's Smartphone Rotom
Kenyu Horiuchi: Narration

Welp, Go is catching something, prolly a Magikarp.

Interesting that Junsa-san will be here! I wonder if she’ll manage to arrest a Rocket for the first time in a zillion years?!
Imagine Giovanni's reaction if he learns Matori went to prison because the TRio took his order for them to have a vacation very seriously.

...Although judging by Bob and Cassidy getting out of jail is very easy in the Pokémon world.

Edit: Huh, Rocket Gang Elite A and C but I don't see a B?

Pikachu's Poisoned while fighting Toxicroak; you can see some purple in it's face when it's being thrown.
I guess these TR agents are very strong if they can bring him down.
Probably because I replayed Platinum recently but it made me think of Commander Saturn.
Well the Trio has to help somehow

Well here we go.

I love how Team Rocket Trio are so obedient that when they are told to go to Vacation they enjoy it to the maximum.

Also this is the first time that Ash meets Matori so this should be interesting, a fight between Ash and Team Rocket soldiers are a "rara avis" and they also seem to give him a severe beating since at 00:21 of the preview if you observe with atention you see Riolu and Pikachu almost dead.

The thing that irks me is that the grunts are using their own Pokemon and the Trio has to stuck with the gatcha machine.

Also how are there going to save them? The gatcha is too much of a hint so it may be time to use the Wobster.

I'm really hyped for this.

Yep. There's nothing elite about the elite squad. Just as I suspected.

Ya know OLM, this is why the Pokemon Company is hiring other animation studios...

Ya know OLM, this is why the Pokemon Company is hiring other animation studios...
we dont know why is called an elite squad unless is due she in charge

Because Twilight Wings has certainly showcased the true power of Macro Cosmos. The last two episodes will be about Allister and Leon.

I don't know what OLM want to do with Team Rocket or Macro Cosmos, but this episode was always meant to be lighthearted.

I love how Team Rocket soldiers are seen as really strong trainers. I hope that means that Giovanni fights in the future too.
PIKACHU DEATH(1).png

As you can see in the image the soldiers have destroyed Riolu and Pikachu and have left Ash in an absolute state of despair. I think that contrary in what I tought when the episode was anounced that Jessie was just jealous but this is different.

This is Jessie James and Meowth watchinghow all his dreams and efforts of catching Pikachu are going down the drain at hands at their own organization . Team Rocket trio are not helping Ash cause they feel like acting like the good guys. They have to fight for his future if they lose it's over. No Pikachu, No reason to follow Ash and no more adventures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom