• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN053: Catch the Legend!? Find the Guardian of Water - Suicune!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A scenario I was considering was Ash and Goh arriving to see Suicune in distress, the two defeating the hunters (perhaps with Suicune helping), the hunters are arrested by Officer Jenny, Suicune recovers, and possibly offers to battle Goh for a chance to catch it, which is likely not going to succeed, however. Or Goh decides to let Suicune go, that's also a possibility.
Im hoping they dont battle it. It is getting repetetive.

With this episode hopefully being set in Johto (and not Vermillion City), I would love it if the hunters and/or their boss use the final evolved forms of the Johto starters, give Typhlosion time to shine

With this episode hopefully being set in Johto (and not Vermillion City), I would love it if the hunters and/or their boss use the final evolved forms of the Johto starters, give Typhlosion time to shine
I wished Ash's Cyndaquil fully evolved but no. But I doubt the hunters will use one unless it has the same voice as another character since it it's voice is not listed. It is more likely that they use Raichu. Also let's just hope Suicune is not conviniently in a lake at Vermillion.

The fact that they just straight up revealed it in the preview... Yeah, I highly doubt Gou is going to be keeping Suicune.

Gou catches Suicune to save it from the Pokémon Hunters, but then releases it in the end because it needs to protect the lake.

I mean there's no way they would just straight up spoil such a capture as huge as Suicune like that if there wasn't a reason for it.

Oh boy I can feel the ground rumbling already.

Also is it just me or do Suicune in the anime have a thing for staring menacingly at a random direction in a lake hoping someone’s gonna come by from there

Ok, I definitely wasn't expecting them to just outright spoil Gou catching Suicune in the episode preview itself. That definitely made me laugh out loud with how unexpected it was. :lapras:

Anyway, considering that they didn't even try to hide Gou's capture, it's likely that he won't be keeping Suicune as a permanent capture. With that said, regardless of whether Gou keeps Suicune or not, the simple fact that he managed to catch a legendary Pokemon fairly effortlessly does set an interesting (or dangerous, depending on how you look at it) precedent for this series.

What if Suicune is actually a Ditto?
Impossible. All Ditto in the anime are obligated to keep their derpy :) faces even when transformed despite the fact that this trait was originally unique to a specific Ditto that had issues transforming.

Also, the Rotom Phone probably would've recognized it if it was a Ditto.

Impossible. All Ditto in the anime are obligated to keep their derpy :) faces even when transformed despite the fact that this trait was originally unique to a specific Ditto that had issues transforming.

Also, the Rotom Phone probably would've recognized it if it was a Ditto.
Than It can be a Zoroark. Goh's dex is also dumb it couldn't realise Scorbunny when it was covered in mud while other dexes saw trough Meowth's desquise.

or even better... what if Suicune is a Mew?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom