• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN075: Cresselia - A Midsummer Night's Light

Status
Not open for further replies.
Image:
Satoshi: aww Buneary and Pikachu are so cute together
Dawn: did you use the word cute?
Satoshi: yeah it kinda reminds me of me and her..
Dawn :?????
We already remember that Dawn's Buneary is always in love with Ash's Pikachu and she misses him, but never Buneary
separate Dawn teams, only a Pokémon Trainer sends one of their Pokémon to another Trainer in exchange for one of the other Trainer's Pokémon.
Did you explain it?

Last edited:
The remake promotion hath begun...

Ah heck, it should've been a 2-parter the last time!
I hope Dawn visits Ash, Goh, and Chloe in just two episodes and nothing more.
In August, it will change other new posters when a new opening appears on July 16.

Last edited:
The episode itself sounds pretty basic and I reminds me of DP104, only with Matori Matrix added to it.

How though. It doesn't work on Darkrai, cuz its a Psychic move.
It's either anime logic (as in ignores the games), she's not using it on Darkrai, or maybe it's a different move (like Moonblast) to attack TR.

Staff list, courtesy of Dephender

Screenplay 土屋理敬 (Michihiro Tsuchiya)
Storyboard 高木啓明 (Hiroaki Takagi)
Episode Director 高木啓明 (Hiroaki Takagi)
Animation Director 斎藤香 (Kaori Saito)
Animation Director 元廣和恵 (Kazue Motohiro)

Project Mew allows Go to take on legendaries without OLM worrying about putting them in a park. This two-parter isn't part of Project Mew, so I doubt there will even be a temporary capture (except for maybe Matori-chan).

Like I said in the previous episode thread.

This two-parter will reintroduce Hikari.
With that one focusing on her and Koharu, this needs to revamp Satoshi and Hikari's relationship.
Being one of the best written dynamics the anime has given to us, it's thrilling.

So please, the writers better not make her interact with Gou. Beyond greeting and introducing herself to him.

The second one looks vibrant and lovely.

But it seems that Kotobuki City would join the list of 'Deserted Cities'.

The laziness of these animators is overwhelming.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom