• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Preview JN136: Satoshi and Go! Embark on a New Journey!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don’t you ever tire of being wrong? You’ve made these kinds of statements of the anime being cancelled at least 4 times now in the past few months and have shown that you clearly lack any actual understanding of how the production of the series even works. Things are going to be fine and continue to come, just relax and stop with the doom posting.

Now all we need to complete the travel to Paldea is to have Giovanni tell Jessie, James, and Meowth that they’re being cut out of the Rocket Prize Master program since they’ve not only LOST with every Pokémon they gave them, but actually managed to LOSE one of the Pokémon that was included in it. Aka. Grookey.

I've heard speculation she's actually a robot being remotely controlled, hence the age thing. Most Electric Gym Leaders are good with machines, and some are outright inventors/programmers.
Nah. I don't think that's the case. Her Electric specialty is represented by her presence on the internet. Not all Electric Gyms Leaders need to be good with advanced technology.

I've already seen that tweet. That's talking about the end of Journeys, not the end of the anime as a whole. And I've already explain that you do not have power over the anime to say stuff like they have three days to announce something or else the anime is over forever. Please stop it.
You bothers me that he tells him "Stop" three times that he repeats himself, no more. I stop it and you doesn't keep repeating anymore.

Nah. I don't think that's the case. Her Electric specialty is represented by her presence on the internet. Not all Electric Gyms Leaders need to be good with advanced technology.
Yea, I mean look at Elesa. She’s a supermodel. What does that have to do with technology. Then there’s Lt. Surge who is a former member of the army and he’s the OG electric type gym leader.

Two days left.

Yeah, until Friday. Thanks for the daily countdown I guess? In all seriousness, it's weird that you keep going out of your way to try and rile people up with completely unfounded, made up information. Not only is it rude, but it really detracts from the conversation. The anime isn't ending, full stop.

It seems that JN136 is truly the final episode of Journeys. My opinion (and that's literally all it is, I'm not trying to pass it off as fact like other people in this thread...) is that COVID messed up the scheduling and production of Journeys, it never really got back on track, and instead of starting a new series directly before a winter break happens, a decision was made to hold it until the new year. That would also give them some time to share info and hype up the new series before it officially starts.

Regarding characters' apparent ages in the games, the anime has played fast-and-loose with that before. To my understanding, Serena is thought to be around seventeen or so in the games, whereas the anime clearly made her Ash's age (nominally ten). New companions in a hypothetical SV anime taken directly from the games could well follow the same precedent.

I don't think anyone's posted this preview

Also noticed something interesting

Inteleon, Cinderace, Lucario and Pikachu are fighting against Lugia

Doesn't that sound familiar?

They are literally calling back to the time Sobble, Raboot, Riolu and Pikachu fought against Flygon!

Also is it just me or does anyone else find it amusing that Inteleon is battling alongside a group of Shill- er I mean heavily marketed mons? :LOL:

Last edited:
I hope Team Rocket is reporting that the Pikachu they’ve been chasing after since episode 2 is one of the most powerful Pokémon in the world, and now even Giovanni finally wants Ash’s Pikachu. That would be so satisfying if Giovanni praised Team Rocket for having a hunch about Ash’s Pikachu this entire time. Maybe it could lead to another confrontation with Giovanni and Ash in the future. I know I’m dreaming again, but considering Team Rocket’s poor showing in Journeys, they can definitely be handled better in multiple ways for the next series.

Leaks seem to possible suggest that Ash might take Lucario with him to Paldea
Plz no.
TBf it wouldn’t be the first time he brought a member of his old team with him.

He brought Practically all his Pokémon with him to Johto, we just forgot that most of them were swapped out or sent with someone else to make room for the Johto Mon

He let Phanpy go with him to the Battle Frontier.

And of course Aipom snuck along for the Sinnoh Journey

I hope Team Rocket is reporting that the Pikachu they’ve been chasing after since episode 2 is one of the most powerful Pokémon in the world, and now even Giovanni finally wants Ash’s Pikachu. That would be so satisfying if Giovanni praised Team Rocket for having a hunch about Ash’s Pikachu this entire time. Maybe it could lead to another confrontation with Giovanni and Ash in the future. I know I’m dreaming again, but considering Team Rocket’s poor showing in Journeys, they can definitely be handled better in multiple ways for the next series.
Pikachu is only powerful because of Ash.
I think Giovanni will be interested in having Ash in his side after seeing him beating Leon and so he will ask Team Rocket to recruit him much to their dismays.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom