• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Keep/Change/Delete

Keep. It's got utility in Doubles and I just think the whole concept of it is really sweet.

Water Shuriken
Change. I've been using this a lot on Showdown over the past several months and I got to say... let it hit 5 times each time. The RNG element to this move can often be very annoying but it's otherwise an incredible move.

Pursuit

Change. I've been using this a lot on Showdown over the past several months and I got to say... let it hit 5 times each time. The RNG element to this move can often be very annoying but it's otherwise an incredible move.
If you want its multi hits to be more consistent, there is the Loaded Dice item, which will guarantee a minimum of 4 hits.

As for Pursuit, I think this is one of the relatively few Dexited moves that I'm completely fine with it staying gone. Limiting switches was just way too oppressive imo, especially for Psychic-types who haven't been OP since like Gen 1.

Keep, it is useful until you gain access to Psychic/Psyshock.
Neutralizing Gas

Keep, it is fine now that it is much more thinly distributed.
Glare

Change. It's harmless. Doesn't do much, but perhaps it could be more useful if it also cured status after each hit!

Shed Shell

Back
Top Bottom