• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia kewl mafla!!!!!!!111!! gam ovr

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since we’re role claiming, I’m a 2x jailkeeper which I used on Jinjo night one and Max night two. Since I believe Max, Snake, and Mario it’s seems the final scum must be in Backset, Cyber, and Megapod. Personally leaning toward Megapod since this game is not role madness and Backset is probably telling the truth about being vanilla. Cyber has continued to try to solve the game when the rest of the game has given very little effort, which I think is pretty unlikely to come from mafia. MP pretty much there by default since I thought he was having some good thoughts at the beginning.

Vote: Megapod

Ok, so the way I see it, we have a choice between me, funnier, and BackSet as scum. I’m an inventor-esque role, but I don’t know what any of my items actually do, and I haven’t given any simply because when I actually did have a solid town read, it was on a PR (Cyber) who probably wouldn’t actually use one. I’m actually quite inclined to believe BackSet and think funnier’s “jailkeeper” is the Mafia’s blocker. We already have a more credible sounding protective claim.

Unvote: snekk
Vote: fun or sick

All ze claims:

1. macks 1996 (claims doc)
  2. ofisr snak (weirdo claims to be survivor)
  3. meg, a pod (claims Inventor what does that meen)
  4. sibre wulf (claims watcher)
  5. marrio wee (claims cop)
  6. baxet (claims vanila)
  7. funnir sicks (claims jailkeeper, ability used up)
I zhink there a several who can be suspicious but I would like to hear cyber nouw.

Or is he silenced?

An Inventor is a role that can give other players various items that can grant them actions/effects.
Ah okey would you like to share zhe items, you could alzo do it uver pm if you dont want to shere publiclie

Until I'm more sure I'll temp vote for Funnier6.

[Vote]Funnier6[/vote]

Not my final vote but I'm unsure as to who's really who. My two suspects are funnier and megapod.

Officer Snake is a survivor. Mariowie checked him and he was an independent. Fine for now.

Max1996 is a doctor. His action sounds plausible. Most likely there's a doctor in this set-up. Fine for now.

That leaves my final scumread. Funnier6. His jailkeeper claim is weak. His readlist raises a few eyebrows.
[Vote]: Funnier6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom