• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Kiss, Marry or Kill (Pokémon Edition).

Reaction score
Hi guys! I want to invite you all to play this well-known game that we first play using pokémon characters, either humans or pokémon, either from the games, anime, manga or another official medium. But now if you want you can also use characters from other franchises although it doesn't appear in the thread title.

An Example of how to play: If someone post Jessie, James and Meowth, the next person have to choose like:

Marry: James.
Kiss: Jessie.
Kill: Meowth.

If you want you can also write the reasons for your choices, next you have to choose three new options to continue the game. But let's stop with the explanations, have fun and remember that it's only a game, nothing personal. I'll start with three common options.

Misty, May or Dawn.

Note: Like I say It's just a game, the goal is to have fun and maybe a few laughs with the anwers, don't take it seriously. I say this in case you feel uncomfortable getting married to a child or a pokémon, they're not real :ROFLMAO:. Thank you :bulbaLove:.

Second Note: Now if you want you can use characters from any franchise, have fun :giggle:.

Well, since they're all underage last time I checked, I'd say no to kiss and marry. As for kill, well, I really don't watch the anime so I'll go off their game counterparts. I guess I'd kill Dawn if only because I don't like her design all that much.

Kiss: None
Marry: None
Kill: Dawn

Next:
Galarian Weezing
Garbodor
Skuntank

I will gracefully kill them all. They are steaming, reeky and fetid Pokémons. I also never liked the design of each one of them.

Marry: None
Kiss: None
Kill: Galarian Weezing, Garbodor, Skuntank

Lance, Dragonite, Clair

Last edited:
  • Staff
seems people don't understand how this game works lol

Yes right, the idea is to choose one option to marry and kiss no matter if you like them or not, and even if you like the three options you still have to kill one, that's where the fun is :ROFLMAO:

Marry: Caitlin
Kiss: Lucian
Kill: Sabrina

Hilda, Rosa and Selene.

• Staff
By God's grace, I really hope that I get arrested for marrying Rosa before being able to kill Selene.

LOL If you really want that to happen then good luck with that :ROFLMAO:. Since no one else has commented I will continue, very original options by the way.

Marry: Amphy (Ampharos is my favorite electric type, so :wynaut:)
Kiss: Peeko (Cute little Wingull)
Kill: Nebby (For not getting in the bag :cautious:)

Agatha, Opal and Bertha.

Back
Top Bottom