• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly, the fact that we got a new Pokemon and Impidimp’s official reveal? That’s more than I expected. We still have more than half of it left.

How so...?

That user does that a lot, just ignore... :<

---------------------------------------------------------------

@Darkrai8674 Sorry, I don't know exactly (maybe 25 minutes ago), but here is the clip

View: https://clips.twitch.tv/SuccessfulSilkySeahorseTBCheesePull

Last edited:
View attachment 126042
That user does that a lot, just ignore... :<

---------------------------------------------------------------

@Darkrai8674 Sorry, I don't know exactly (maybe 25 minutes ago), but here is the clip

View: https://clips.twitch.tv/SuccessfulSilkySeahorseTBCheesePull

Oh thanks! I've been looking for it forever, probably couldn't find it because it happened in like 2 seconds. It definitely looks more like a rapidash to me just because of the way the tail and mane shapes are, they're much bigger than what a ponyta would've been if this is ponyta and rapidash. It seems more like a pure fairy type with the mane and tail being fairy dust type stuff although I would like to see it be fairy/fire also.

Oh thanks! I've been looking for it forever, probably couldn't find it because it happened in like 2 seconds. It definitely looks more like a rapidash to me just because of the way the tail and mane shapes are, they're much bigger than what a ponyta would've been if this is ponyta and rapidash. It seems more like a pure fairy type with the mane and tail being fairy dust type stuff although I would like to see it be fairy/fire also.
I agree with you. It seems more like a pure Fairy type. But, Fire/Fairy is also a good guess.

At the start of the stream there was a mon with a weird tail, do we have any idea on wht that is yet ?

That user merged the tail with the others frames, and it seems to be the same pokémon all along... :>

PS.: 20 minutes left to the exactly middle of the livestream!!!
I hope that they will reveal this pokémon now, and for the next 12 hours, will be another one to watch ^^

PS².: Oh my, that sentence seems to be truncated, sorry for my english ;-;

Last edited:
Seriously been almost 3 hours of nothing this isn't what I envisioned when they said the 24 hour livestream. I get they need to space stuff out but seriously nothing for 3 hours while the other 10 hours only a single Pokemon is partially shown and heavily hinted at. If it's only the ponyta that was advertised this whole stream I'm going to be mad.

Honestly, the fact that we got a new Pokemon and Impidimp’s official reveal? That’s more than I expected. We still have more than half of it left.
actually comeback Next to Website appeared official after Trailer their Live steam on The Galar region.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom