• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
you do realize people complained about how much they showed for sun and moon now people are complaining about how little their showing its only natural this is happening
There's a difference between wanting GameFreak to reveal everything the game has to offer, and wanting GameFreak to be a bit more liberal with what they've been showing off this release cycle.
As cool as this whole stream has been as a whole, only showing off one new Pokemon feels really tone deaf. If it had been around three, then I think it would have been fine.
Heck, if they would have shown some more returning Pokemon, it would have been good too.

you do realize people complained about how much they showed for sun and moon now people are complaining about how little their showing its only natural this is happening

I don't have a problem with the current rate myself, but overcorrection can be a thing

Just saw two Galarian Ponytas playing together, with Ponyta cry and rainbow mane lighting up.

Pretty sure that cry was only Ponyta. It was the same one we have heard before. All in all it was dumb. I’m cranky. I expected a lot of pokemon we already knew. Movement. Not just a blank screen for 90% of it. It was just rude. I feel bad for the people who had to watch for 24 hours. Even worse I have a feelin this is going to be the shield exclusive, and that makes me even angrier. I am glad we got a galarian Ponyta, though.

Pretty sure that cry was only Ponyta. It was the same one we have heard before. All in all it was dumb. I’m cranky. I expected a lot of pokemon we already knew. Movement. Not just a blank screen for 90% of it. It was just rude. I feel bad for the people who had to watch for 24 hours. Even worse I have a feelin this is going to be the shield exclusive, and that makes me even angrier. I am glad we got a galarian Ponyta, though.
I don't think that it is because I cannot see Allister using it.

Nah Edit @ 13:58: The stream came to an end with two Ponyta (once again confirmed by the classic Ponyta cry) coming to the area, playing, and then running away
also Edit @ 14:08: One of the Ponyta appears to lack a tail. It's currently unclear why this is the case but we'll provide more details as they come

So, that stream was all about Galarian Ponyta. I didn't like it. There was room for more new pokémon. However, may we get a new trailer in the next week, because we don't have much time left before the games come out.
We're most likely not getting one because of that 30th anniversary livestream on the 16th.

They have no respect for fans whatsoever. This stream was the first time i caught myself thinking of canceling my preorder. They could have at least shown us the trailer afterwards. Only one new pokemon, and it is just a galatian form, I can't believe I've wasted 8 hours on that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom