• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also finding it curious that this supposed leaker makes it out like Dynamax Level depends on the trainer's level... if Dynamax Level depended on the trainer, then why would you make it part of your individual pokemon's stat screen? It's listed like something that would be specific to that pokemon, not generally applied to all pokemon in your ownership.

Also finding it curious that this supposed leaker makes it out like Dynamax Level depends on the trainer's level... if Dynamax Level depended on the trainer, then why would you make it part of your individual pokemon's stat screen? It's listed like something that would be specific to that pokemon, not generally applied to all pokemon in your ownership.
I'm not sure. Possible reminder maybe? Weird optimization? I'm not really sure myself

I'm not sure. Possible reminder maybe? Weird optimization? I'm not really sure myself
If Dynamax Level was based on your trainer level, I would have put it separate from your Pokemon's individual stats, not right smack dab in the middle of them, and I'm pretty sure that GameFreak would have as well. Putting it in its own section above the base stats would have sufficed or in one of the corners of the screen.

Hmmm, maybe it work more like how gym badges work. Your gym badge determines the level of pokemon you can control, what if it's the same for dynamaxing? Since the pokemon itself is what gets stronger, maybe that's why it's there.

Bede is tied to Team Yell.
Regional evolution: Farfetch'd evolution is Flying/Fighting; Girafarig gets split evolutions into a pure Psychic type or a pure Dark Type. Eevee gets two new evolution.
New humanoid chicken Pokemon which is used by gym leader Bea. Typing: Electric/Fighting.
New hammerhead shark Pokemon. Typing: Water/Ghost.
New moth Pokemon. Typing: Ice/Bug.
New card based Pokemon whichs looking depends on it's ability. Typing: Psychic.
Battle City is the place where the Champion Cup is being held. The city also included diverse facilities like the Battle Wheel, Battle Maze, Battle Factory and others.
Zacian is Water/Steel and Zamazenta is Fire/Steel. You encounter one of them depending on the version you play early in the game, the other one later into the game.
New mining minigame.
You only participate for the Champions Cup once. After you last battle with Bede, Team Yell appears and interrupt the tournament. After that incident you fight against the Elite Four and Leon.
After the league you get access to another wild area called the Mysterious Area.
There's a legend about a phantom island.
New side activitiy similiar to the the Contest gets introduced.
Grookey: Grass->Grass/Rock->Grass/Rock.
Scorbunny: Fire->Fire>Fire/Steel.
Sobble: Water->Water->Water/Ghost.
The starter all get two new moves which are exclusive to them. They learn their second moves upon evolving to their last stage.
Grookey's special moves are called Branch Poke and Spear Roots
Scorbunny's special moves are called Torch Kick and Striking Flame.
Sobble's special moves are called Bubble Burst and Hydraulic Beam.

New humanoid chicken Pokemon which is used by gym leader Bea. Typing: Electric/Fighting.
So glad this wasn't revealed alongside Bea and new Pokemon! That would've made too much sense!
Regional evolution: Farfetch'd evolution is Flying/Fighting; Girafarig gets split evolutions into a pure Psychic type or a pure Dark Type. Eevee gets two new evolution.
"I know every type of the new Pokemon except for the new Eevees for some reason."
New card based Pokemon whichs looking depends on it's ability.
I can certainly see why Game Freak would share all their secrets with this person. What an amazing wordsmith!
New mining minigame.
We already have one?
Zacian is Water/Steel and Zamazenta is Fire/Steel.
The shield Pokemon is weak to the sword, not even neutrally affected...what a brilliant idea. I'll put it next to my suggestion that Rayquaza become a Ground-type, even though it controls the weather in the sky.
The starter all get two new moves which are exclusive to them. They learn their second moves upon evolving to their last stage.
Grookey's special moves are called Branch Poke and Spear Roots
Scorbunny's special moves are called Torch Kick and Striking Flame.
Sobble's special moves are called Bubble Burst and Hydraulic Beam.
So Game Freak showed off Grookey's sig move but nobody else's at E3....okay.

Three years ago today, we got a 5 minute long trailer on Sun and Moon. TBH, I'm definitely expecting something big next week.
We have been saying that for weeks now.

At this moment we had 30 revealed 'mons during the Sun/Moon newscycle + a lot of other information. We now have 14, excluding Impidimp.

I really need to be enthused by the hype again.

I kinda hope that rumor is legit. It does sound pretty believable and a lot of the stuff in sounds great. The Pokemon do sound great and I love the sound of contests kinda returning and a mining minigame. I do love it when the games have side activities, so I really hope there are some in this game.

I kinda hope that rumor is legit. It does sound pretty believable and a lot of the stuff in sounds great. The Pokemon do sound great and I love the sound of contests kinda returning and a mining minigame. I do love it when the games have side activities, so I really hope there are some in this game.
A big red flag is not knowing the names of the 'mons or knowing intricacies never told in trailers.

Don't know what to think of this rumor. The starter rumors do sound interesting. The rest, not so much. I'd be a bit disappointed though if Zacian ended up being Water/Steel, even though its one of the many possibilities I put foward while I speculated its and Zamazenta's typings. Its because, while Zamazenta's typing has good potential as Fire/Steel, I'd like it more if Zacian were Steel/Fighting as put forward in that other recent leak, as then they would be equal and weak to one another, even though this is rarely the case with dual legendary pokemon.

So glad this wasn't revealed alongside Bea and new Pokemon! That would've made too much sense!

"I know every type of the new Pokemon except for the new Eevees for some reason."

I can certainly see why Game Freak would share all their secrets with this person. What an amazing wordsmith!

We already have one?

The shield Pokemon is weak to the sword, not even neutrally affected...what a brilliant idea. I'll put it next to my suggestion that Rayquaza become a Ground-type, even though it controls the weather in the sky.

So Game Freak showed off Grookey's sig move but nobody else's at E3....okay.
You're being a bit harsh on the leak here. Although I don't agree it's real, it is plausible. Allister had a Mimikyu If GF wants the new pokemon to be saved for later, it makes sense not to show them.

Also in Gen VI, Xerneas had a huge advantage over Yveltal. Same case in Gen 3. That's not new. Even Lunala has an advantage over Solgaleo.

If we dissect all leaks like this, every leak would have tons of problems even the ones that are now confirmed.

Has anyone seen the dex leak yet ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom