• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am referring to the odd pixelization that appears on all of the 3D model leaks! I am comparing to the actual game's graphics engine in screenshots and there is nothing like that.
I think you are just setting your self up for disappointment... This would be a very intricate fake if that happens cause right now it coudl only be all of them are true leaks or all of them are fake leaks not some of them are true some of them are fake and the probability points towards true leaks

I was a little disappointed in Yamper's evolution at first, but then my husband (he's not into Pokemon, but glanced at my phone as I was going through the leaks again) and remarked that it looks a bit like our dog Lola. So I guess I'll be adding her to my team.

Regarding the Starters, I'm torn between Cinderace and Intelleon... I have been Team Scorbunny from the start, but really disappointed by how bland Cinderace looks. Hoping that I'll like it a lot more when I see a better quality picture of it or it animated. I like Rillaboom and Intelleon, but I think they look a bit like knock off Disney or Pixar characters. I hope the Starters are a bit bander looking though because they have Gigantamax forms, I would hate to see them get shafted the way the Kalos Starters did with Mega Evolutions.

Other than that, I'll definitely be adding Poltergeist and the coiled snake to my team, maybe the Ice moth or Hatterene or the boxing octopus too. I hope we get more non-Gen 1 or 8 Gigantamax Pokemon, so far there is only Garbodor and that would be disappointing. Same with the Galarian forms, really hope we get at least one representative from each previous Generation.

Also, as an additional thought, remember the supposed Pokemon standing behind the guy in the Pokemon Center? The weird grey blobby thing? I'm not really seeing anything leaked that matches it yet (although I might have missed something). So maybe there is something there to be revealed too.

Yeah, people are trying to interpret what it means int terms of how many fossil Pokémon there’ll be.

I’m just glad they’re back, though.
Imagine if they also brought back old gen fossils, but are using this new mechanic on them too... Like you can mix the top of the Dome Fossil with the bottom of the Root Fossil..!

It isn't the designs that i dislike! :):)
There are just clear signs that these are fake leaks that cannot match the actual lighting and rendering image.
‘clear’...we’ll have to agree to disagree. Those words were stated many times in Pokémon leak history, and more often then not it turned out they were real.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom