• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What bugs me about the fossils is that there doesn't seem to be a correct combo... the front ends don't seem to match the back ends no matter what you choose.
Honestly, the fossils are the only stumble for me this gen. At least I've got the Dreepy line for my prehistoric Pokemon fix! Weird little Diplocaulus pseudos! :D

This is getting insane. I can barely keep up!

Can we just take a minute to appreciate how stupidly adorable G!Stunfisk looks, even more so than the original?

Flapple is a great concept... snake and the apple from the garden of Eden?

The fossils however are... atrocious. I find the concept to be uncomfortable.

The idea that you can split two fossils and fuse them together goes a bit beyond the already murky ethics of reviving a long deceased species surely?
I'm going to say it's a Larva >> worm >> fly or some other type of bug since there's obviously a third stage.

I think something really interesting to note is that you're able to register Zamazenta in your dex despite only catching Zacian. Do you merely get it from an inscription, something like that, or do you actually see it in battle?

I remember a person from the 90 minute gameplay thing that says at the beginning of the game you meet Zacian or Zamazenta like this form.

Also Eternatus is the most terrifying pokemon I've ever seen
Maybe the climax revolves around the player having to regain Zacian/Zamazenta's strength.
Likewise. I've also just saw a form that looked very much like some sort of space station? Dunno what the context behind that is, it's already terrifying as is lol.

I think Indeedee may actually evolve? but I'm not sure, though I don't know what would appear on the dex after it.

I’m wondering if Mr Rime and Mr Mime are a spilt evo for Mime Jr? I just don’t see how Mr Mime would evolve into something so different. I’m thinking galarian form version of Slowbro/Slowking methods for this line.

Wow...I'm a sensitive. I totally saw this coming XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom