• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some of the ones leaked in the past hour look really good! Still my least fave gen for designs, but it's far less catastrophic than before

Wow that was insane, I'm still just completely floored.

I need to see that type on Indeedee for sure. It looks adorable, but if it's pure Dark type it might not make the team because I already have the perfect duo plan with Thievel and Boltund.

And Flapple is absolutely amazing. One of my favorite new designs for sure!

Indeedee kinda looks like an ice type to me. Not sure. It looks sorta like a mountain goat.

I love how it looks like a UFO. Forgive me for my short memory but wasn’t there a shot in one of the trailers that looked like crop circles?
I think there was, if that's the case, then a rumor mentioning Dynamaxing and Gigantamaxing was due to Eternatus could be on to something.

Do we know if Mr. Mime is a version exclusive? It has always been my number one favorite line and I want to be sure I get the game that has it, if so.

Oh yeah, there's our proof that there's no eeveelution right there- Sylveon must be 204, which leaves no space for a new eeveelution to go.

EIe4QfYXsAEKdJD

To me, Eternatus seriously screams Dark-type, if that's not one of its typing, then I'm going to be very surprised.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom