• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
As far as I understand that people don't want to be spoiled with story, this is a general leak thread, not a non-story one. Some are complaining way too much.
  1. There is already a story leak thread. Go to that one.
  2. People have been saying over and over again that they don't want story spoilers in here,just pokemon. Please be considerate.
  3. People are not even tagging the spoilers correctly, and that's leading to people being spoiled.
We have every right to complain.

I mean nobody thought Type: Null was going to make it into the Galar dex but here we are.

Ultra Beasts are arguably the best explanation for adding new Pokemon mid gen.
Ultra Space has no bearing on the plot of the Gen 8 games, and it is highly unlikely that Alola will be revisited due to the absence of Z-Moves.

1. There is already a story leak thread. Go to that one.
  2. People have been saying over and over again that they don't want story spoilers in here,just pokemon. Please be considerate.
  3. People are not even tagging the spoilers correctly, and that's leading to people being spoiled.
We have every right to complain.

2 and 3 - agreed
1 - there's a story datamine thread, not a story leaks thread, there are some differences. This thread, while I agree all should be considerate about story spoilers is a general thread and someone that post a story leak here is not wrong at all. Just that.

rip Druddigon, my boy

I don't think we'll see any UBs, and frankly Eternatus doesn't remind me of them at all really. The UBs all had some sort of quirky charm or pun logic behind their designs, and were a little cartoon-ey, especially when you play around with them in Refresh. Ete is just a straight-up giant skeletal dragon of doom.

Sun and Moon did have Magearna and Marshadow though.
Because they felt like having Magearna share a movie with Volcanion. They didn't do that this time and for all we know the Meltan line has been carried over (they do need abilities) just like Mew.

Given Eternatus' role in these games, I rather doubt that there will be deluxe versions.

Because they felt like having Magearna share a movie with Volcanion. They didn't do that this time and for all we know the Meltan line has been carried over (they do need abilities) just like Mew.
Don't they... already have abilities, we just haven't been able to use them yet? XD

i made my image post about this probably being a fake leak on a different message board this time so ignore it if you prefer! :)

My comment for our board today is this:

The officially revealed designs are lively, majestic, deeply creative and fun, they look like the results of decades of experience and years of careful planning, drafting and redesigning.

I am really hoping that the Pokemon Company bumps this month's news reveal to today or tomorrow.

Since Yamask was shown in the same kind of reveal time as Zamazenta, and after the Sword leaker kind of called it quits, I assume it’s a Shield exclusive counterpart to something like Cursola.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom