• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Leak Repository Thread (WARNING: Huge spoilers!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of a regional bug, we don't have any new bug types revealed yet. unless you count the floofy giga butterfree
The leaker wrote about a "stick insect" pokémon. Probably it is piggybacking the "image leak". As you can see, there is a stick insect there (above Sirfetch'd).

I am sort of surprised that pre-orders are not set up on the eshop. I thought they had been a long time ago due to the pre-order bonus. At least I heard they weren’t there. I only buy physical.

As well as Yamper and Wooloo, one of the other newbies who was my favourite in that route is called Ikfoxon. Strange name but it’s a little beautiful orange and black fox.
(╯✧∇✧)╯

I've only heard of this "Ikfoxon" for 10 seconds and I will already die for this concept.
Give me more fox children. I will eventually have a team of nothing but Fox pokemon and it will be glorious.
Please, I want another fox, Game Freak!

The people in the town really hates it though.

A random guy on 4chan did post this:

"I played the first 90 minutes of Sword and shield. It’s the best Pokemon game so far based on what I played.
The towns are beautiful and well everything was.

In Route 1 I was surprised as there are quite a few new Pokemon in that area. You have Stickight who is a bug Pokemon. Looks like a stick insect.
As well as Yamper and Wooloo, one of the other newbies who was my favourite in that route is called Ikfoxon. Strange name but it’s a little beautiful orange and black fox. The people in the town really hates it though.

Wild area was amazing, I literally spent about half hour there, I could of gone to a city called Motostoke but I was enjoying the wild area too much. The beauty, the amounts of Pokemon, the adventure, the raids, collecting watts for dynamax crystals was just super fun, you will spend so long there and not get bored.
Saw a few new Pokemon there as well. When you shake a weird childish looking tree too much I had a skwovet jump down. Looks like a baby squirrel and was a normal type.
Another new Pokemon I saw in the wild area was beeknight. This was a big bee with bits of armour on and I sharp metal stinger. One of the trainers in the wild area has one and mentioned that Beeknight and vespiquen battle when ever they meet. In my mind I had the duraludon and tyranitar instance come to mind.

Professor Magnolia is a very odd character. She doesn’t give you a starter, she doesn’t seem that nice, she acts and looks fed up of you, Hop and Leon. I got a little bit of an evil vibe from here. Meanwhile Sonia seemed lovely. Professor Magnolia also battles you after you face Hop the second time. She had a Corviknight, Yamper and the starter you and Hop didn’t pick. I don’t think it’s the same one Leon recalled to poke ball when you picked a starter but could be, may find out later in the game but as I said, something about her seems odd.

Having all this info is murder to keep so here’s a little bit of info."
It honestly seemed pretty tame till the end. The stick bug thing did remind me of the image leak which did seem a bit piggybacking. Also having three unrelated Pokemon in the dex ending in "knight" was kind of strange. But the big whammy is the Corviknight battle with Magnolia. She certainly would not fight you with the third stage of the common bird Pokemon that early in the game (I'm also sure another person would have mentioned this battle, and many reviewers were pointing to Leon as having the third starter. Maybe it was a secret battle, but nothing in it sounded all that secret. No new Pokemon in it or anything).

I really wanted it to be real though. Having Professor Magnolia being constantly done with you would be an awesome change in the professor's personality. And the fox Pokemon! I want it so badly now!

I've only heard of this "Ikfoxon" for 10 seconds and I will already die for this concept.

Give me more fox children. I will eventually have a team of nothing but Fox pokemon and it will be glorious.
same I'm obsessed with foxes. one of the things I wanted most out of swsh was a new fox pokemon

It honestly seemed pretty tame till the end. The stick bug thing did remind me of the image leak which did seem a bit piggybacking. Also having three unrelated Pokemon in the dex ending in "knight" was kind of strange. But the big whammy is the Corviknight battle with Magnolia. She certainly would not fight you with the third stage of the common bird Pokemon that early in the game (I'm also sure another person would have mentioned this battle, and many reviewers were pointing to Leon as having the third starter. Maybe it was a secret battle, but nothing in it sounded all that secret. No new Pokemon in it or anything).

I really wanted it to be real though. Having Professor Magnolia being constantly done with you would be an awesome change in the professor's personality. And the fox Pokemon! I want it so badly now!
Why would Magnolia battle you with a Corviknight so early in the games? The second time you battle Hop, his mons are level 6

let's have a grass type sloth who's fur is grass
(something like this exists; due to the lack of activity by sloths, moss grows in their fur, and they turn green)
I’ve been hoping for a grass sloth starter named Mossloth for years now... moss on its arms cuz it’s so slow. It’ll never happen. ;_;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom