• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Legend of Korra Mafia (TOWN VICTORY!) [9-3-12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 3- Equalized) [8-29-12]

How could I have a stronger defense? I've proven my role, that's all I can do.

Vote: Croag

VOTE: Croag

Last edited:

Wot Buoy said

Vote Coag

I'm not even sorry >:C

I got my sub role.

(I don't know what any of you are talking about, but you're all voting for Croag! I'm not sure what I should make of this!)

Last edited:

@Buoy; Just for curiosity's sake...what did Croag claim to you?

Feli, I claimed reporter. Buoy asked me to prove my role by quoting Pokémon Johto lyrics. :p

UNVOTE: Croag
VOTE: Buoy

Is this true, @Buoy;?

yes, buoysel asked her to prove it.
but there are mafia-sided reporters all the time so i don't see why this it's surprising that she could be suspicious

especially since pkmngreen conveniently got his role taken and the real target of the second role removal was also someone that had claimed to croag before

It was @PkmnGreen; and @Hitomi; that got their roles taken, right? Why not have them claim in thread what their roles were? If we can figure out who's claims are conflicting, we'll have a better chance of pinning the target.

I'm not saying croag can't be scum, but...well, when I think of a reporter, I think of Shiro Shinobi, the pro-bending announcer who did the "previously on" segments and who's backstory involves him being a reporter investigating the Triple Threat Triad. And he is definitely not an equalist.
@Joltik; Why are you voting for Buoy now?

Update pending.

I was one shot reviver. I don't think Hitomi is lying either, seeing as Mizzle's role said he could take the bending of two people.

I was an independent with a lynch redirect - my win condition is survival - but now I don't have anything to save myself. :(

Apparently Buoy was the target of the bending-taking-away-ability but it was redirected, presumably by Buoy's ability.

Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 1 - Welcome to Republic City) [8-24-12]

I'm in a bit of a rush so it'll be a smaller flavor.

The people of Republic City were set on killing the newfound Equalist. The last words heard before dragging him to his fiery grave were, "You cannot oppress me any longer!"

Dear Croag, you are the Equalist Protestor!

search

A loyal supporter of the Equalist cause, you protest with your megaphone on the side of the street. You have had a few run-ins with Avatar Korra, which you've taken as "oppression of nonbenders". Your face also looks kind of like a monkey. While this is not important, it's all I can think about when I see you. Potential monkey or not, you spread information amongst supporters as well as recruiting new ones.

As a protestor, you use a giant megaphone so everyone can hear you. So you are a reporter. Every night you can send me a report to post along with my next day phase. Also, a random person who voted to lynch you's role will be revealed to the mafia only.

You are aligned with the Equalists. You win if you outnumber the town.

Croag has died. She was aligned with the Equalists.

It is now Night 3!

2. @Hitomi
3. @Aestivate
4. @Neon Borealis
6. @Thunder Lord Z
7. @Insanish Danish
8. @Mako
9. @Paperhorse
10. @Croag
11. @Buoy
12. @Soulmaster
13. @Iteru
14. @Feralize
16. @Joltik
17. @PkmnGreen
19. @Exor
20. @Feliciano
23. @Atomic
24. @Gotpika
25. @jokool

Aw, I actually thought she might be that guy but didn't edit into my post because it sounded far fetched ;__;

Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Night 3- Monkey Oppression) [8-30-12]

...How could I have forgotten about the protester when thinking about reporters?

This is pretty fantastic. At this rate, there can't be more than a couple mafiosi left!

Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Night 3- Monkey Oppression) [8-30-12]

At this rate. The game is going to end up very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom