• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Legend of Korra Mafia (TOWN VICTORY!) [9-3-12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 3- Equalized) [8-29-12]

Alright. Another mafia down. This game is going by really quick.

And apparently, we got a reporter.

are those johto lyrics in that report

i don't even know anymore

sum fuq made me vanilla

oh wait i know who that was

THANKS FOR MAKING ME VANILLA, MIZZLE.

ffffff

Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 2-Counter Strike) [8-27-12]

are those johto lyrics in that report

i don't even know anymore

Yes. Yes they are.

Pema nooooooooooooooo :'( At least Amon got what he deserved for killing her!

We've done well so far - it shouldn't be long now before we no longer have to worry about the Equalists. But we have to remain vigilant. Though their numbers are down, that will only lessen the odds of pinning a mafioso without solid evidence. And, reading back through the thread, I think we've got something to work with.

I see that this is what trusting Phoenicks gets me. After all, it's not like he told me he has 12 claims given to him already, that he thinks he knows who Korra is, that he apparently can redirect abilities, and that he suspects Mako of being mafia. Oh, oops. He did tell me that.

We know that Nick was the one who convinced us all to vote for Zenax Day 1 due to his ability, and this led people to trust him and claim to him. His knowledge of the clashing claims may have directly led to Ryuu's death, but also probably Mizzle's. The vig could have easily formed an alliance with him, given that he was clear almost from the get-go (and from the sound of it, the energybending that Aang would have passed on to Korra would allow her to un-permaroleblock Amon's target). If he suspected Mako before he died, then Mako might very well be another target.

@Mako; Any response?

omfg reporter i love you forever and ever

I'm also a vanilla now :C

I have been wanting to post this video ever since I layed eyes upon my role pm, and now I can!

[video=youtube;Y_uY68BF7YI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_uY68BF7YI[/video]

Hope all those affected enjoy being vanilla. ;P Good luck everyone!

I don't know why Nick suspects me of being mafia now, considering I forwarded him the direct results of my role PMs from DB.

Considering I need to save my skin, I might as well come out now and say it. I'm the spy.

Plus, with a name like Mako, would I really be an Equalist?

HI. So, PkmnGreen claimed a role, and that role just so happened to be taken away during the course of the last night phase. He has only claimed to me (and I shared it with two other trustworthy sources) and Croag. Croag, who is not confirmed as a town member, has claimed a role that, although easily disproven, I've seen as mafia on numerous occasions. She hasn't used it to any sort of pro-town effect yet.

Anyway, seeing as I and the other two sources who know his role are pretty much confirmed innocent at this point, that leaves Croag out of it. Mijzelffan isn't really the sort to use his power on a target randomly, as far as I can judge from his past playing styles, so we can assume that he must have had an informant who told him PkmnGreen's role, which drove him to remove it. We can deduce that none of the three truly trustworthy people who knew his role told it to him, so therefore there is one who isn't terribly trustworthy right now must have told him -- if anyone did, that is. I don't believe Mijz would have used a limited power on a random target, and, considering the nature of the role PkmnGreen had, we can safely assume that permanently roleblocking him would've been a wise thing.

As well as that, there was other evidence -- although slight -- that Croag was the author of one of the two messages that the spy received from the Mafia QT. Since there's not a real lead on anybody else right now, I'd say that Croag is our best bet. After three of the mafia dying already, we can afford a few mislynches, and Croag won't be a massive loss in terms of her power even if she is town. :>

Vote: Croag.

Considering my consultation with Buoy and the fact I gave him the information he alludes to above, my vote is the same.

Vote: Croag

BY THE WAY JOHTO SUCKS o0o0o0o0o0o

Sigh. Whatever defense I made, Buoy wouldn't listen. My role can be proven, I made that report, but not like that will really save me now. I did receive PkmnGreen's claim, yes, but the fact that it was removed has nothing to do with me though. I can only assume Mijz knew that he was going to die soon due to the clash in claims, so he directed both of his roleblocks at two people; whether being random or not I don't know but just because he targetted PkmnGreen doesn't mean it was down to me. The mafia may have a rolecop and they found out that way.

judging from his actions last night, mizzle sure as hell wasn't random about his decisions
good day to you madam

What? Why were they not random? I honestly don't know, as I said, they could have a rolecop. Whatever happened, isn't down to me at all.

they weren't random because you mafiabros chose to equalize them :3

you didn't even give a defence

you were like

"no buoy"

"no"

"stop"

"no i'm not"

"pls"

"no"

"maybe mijz was random"

"no nothing to do with me"

looks like great defending!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111

xD I have given all the defense I could have. What more did you want?

In base of these statements:

Not a very strong defense if you ask me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom