• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Legend of Korra Mafia (TOWN VICTORY!) [9-3-12]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Legend of Korra Mafia (Day 2-Counter Strike) [8-27-12]

Wow, what are the odds of there not being a single townie among the first three deaths in the game. This game seems like it's gonna be a quick one xD

There was a failed attack and then a vigkill.

Vote: Ryuu

Just a placeholder.

Well, now that's an interesting choice. Other than be late for a vote because of work, what have I done to incriminate myself? Am I not allowed to be tired and doing other things, like sleeping, after a series of 12 hour shifts?

And what do I have to do with a failed attack and a vigkill? Are you accusing me of being the vigilante? Are you accusing me of being mafia because I knew it was a failed night kill? The flavor text says as much. When you died in FW3 due to Mizzle vigkilling you, I wrote the phase change in a very similar manner. It was only natural I'd assume that this is what happened. Guys runs and escapes the Equalists, and then they're ambushed by Mako. Sounds pretty obvious to me what happened.

But the fact is that I can't really even suspect you because you used your ability on Zenax (what is it with you and him anyways?) and he turned Mafia. That'd have been a waste and not at all in your style if you were mafia. Therefore, I can't even justify voting you because you're clearly innocent.

Last edited:

Uh... he said it was a placeholder. I don't see how that, in particular, accuses you of anything. The fact that you're defending yourself against accusations that have not yet been voiced is a little weird, if you ask me. As well as that, you suggested that you actually wanted to suspect Phoenicks. You did draw the conclusion that he was innocent, but the fact is that you said that you "can't even suspect" him, which means that you were probably looking for some excuse to make him seem suspicious. Why were you looking for something to put against him? Was it just because he voted you?

As well as that, who said anything about a failed vig kill?

He probably meant "failed night kill," not vig kill.

Uh... he said it was a placeholder. I don't see how that, in particular, accuses you of anything. The fact that you're defending yourself against accusations that have not yet been voiced is a little weird, if you ask me. As well as that, you suggested that you actually wanted to suspect Phoenicks. You did draw the conclusion that he was innocent, but the fact is that you said that you "can't even suspect" him, which means that you were probably looking for some excuse to make him seem suspicious. Why were you looking for something to put against him? Was it just because he voted you?

As well as that, who said anything about a failed vig kill?

He voted for me. Placeholder or not that means he meant it. You never vote for someone unless you are aiming to lynch them, no matter how seriously you feel about it. So yeah, I'm gonna defend myself. That's what people do when they get accused. They don't just whine and tell people their role and ragequit. They provide solid reasons as to why they are innocent. Which I have done. Nick accused me by voting and I responded.

And no, I don't want to suspect Nick. He is CLEARLY innocent. What point is there in suspecting him? Read my words for what they are, not for what you think I'm saying. I never once made any indication that I'm looking for an excuse to make him suspicious. I specifically said "I CAN'T EVEN SUSPECT" him. So... yeah.

If anything, I'd say you're gunning against me a little strong. All I was doing was posting my defense. Yeah, you're trying to poke holes in it, but you're not even poking good holes. You're trying to spin my words into making me look like I'm trying to convince people to vote Nick. I've seen that trick done before.

Your defense?

P.S. Thank you for catching the typo. I meant night-kill, not vig-kill.

VOTE: No lynch

I'm actually thinking that the redirect of the night kill was a random redirect, in a similar fashion as the bomb from day one's voting.

Yes I am totally the vig and I'm killing your dudes Equalists. Better check yourselves before you wreck yourselves

Well, if HiPS IS the vig we KNOW he's gonna live. Because everyone knows HiPS can outright admit to being a serial killer and no one with care XD

You would totally have been desynchonized if this were a different game

Unvote: Ryuu

Vote: Mijz

It'd be a shame if we let him live past Day 2.

His claim sort of clashes with another claim I've received. That is all.

Vote: Mizzy

After talking with the other Nick about it, it seems like a good move.

Vote: Mijzelffan

EDIT: UNVOTE: Mijz

Idk :l

Unvote: Mijz

Unvote: Mizzy