• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Loveless Mafia - Day 5 - 12/8/12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Loveless Mafia - Day 1 - 11/29/12

Also, Master Mew, manipulating the town isn't a trick reserved for the mafia. :p
I know, I was just pointing out that it wasn't a trick reserved for the Town. :p

Not really. You implied it was only for the mafia.
I said:
O I C. Because Scum have no interest in coordinating the Town's actions. Gotcha. Nick is obviously cleared from Day 1.
Now, I assume you were referring to this statement:
Vote: Phoenicks

For openly attempting to manipulate the Town and pre-emptively providing a reason for his survival into late-game.

There ya go, now I'm arguing for a lynch. Pleased? :drowsy:
The operative word there was, "openly." I was alluding to the way he was using the manipulation as a "town-tell" on himself - I wouldn't lynch someone just for trying to manipulate the town.

Obviously Nick isn't "cleared", implying that he suggested so in any way is just putting words into his mouth unfairly. Asking to not be lynched isn't exactly the scummiest action in the world. ;P Considering the haphazard nature of our day 1 voting any attempts to have some kind of organization involved should be welcomed, not shunned and immediately branded the doing of some mafia puppetmaster.

Rio is the only one I've got definite scum vibes from so far so yeah.

Vote: Rio Kamishiro

FoS: Phoenicks, Master Mew
Unvote: Dark Blueberry
Vote: Rio Kamishiro

puff pastry ;)

@Master Mew; oh okay i can't read
nevermind

you're good, then.
I still think Phoenicks has more to offer than to detract at this point in time, though. I'm keeping my eye on him because i don't want him running loose killing people.

@jda95; dude i am flaky as shit. i know. i am proclaiming it to the thread right here and right now.

also, as an addendum, rio kamishiro is using the well-worn mafia tactic of "fine. lynch me. i don't care"

I should not be lynched because I am trying to coordinate the town. I've entered talks with several other players, which will become more important as the game progresses. I have the experience to help scumhunt.
O I C. Because Scum have no interest in coordinating the Town's actions. Gotcha. Nick is obviously cleared from Day 1.

That's not the argument I made.

I wonder if your experience from Nameless Mafia is creating a bias. I have manipulated the town as scum and innocent. In this game, I want the town to learn to develop on their own without being manipulated. There are objective pro-town policies and ways of discussing -- even if the mafia can hijack them or the town can be mislead. I want an active town discussion. That's different from your experience with me -- where I advocated a specific policy that everyone needed to follow for the good of the town.

O I C. Now scum won't kill you because you said they might if you're Town. They'll try to "frame" you by keeping you around. Clever.

If that was my goal, you'd've just played into it by suspecting me.

Vote: Phoenicks

For openly attempting to manipulate the Town and pre-emptively providing a reason for his survival into late-game.

There ya go, now I'm arguing for a lynch. Pleased? :drowsy:

No, that's always been a lame response. If I need to elaborate why I don't want to be today's lynch target while still arguing for a lynch target -- especially after already arguing why I shouldn't be the lynch target -- then I won't bother.

UNVOTE: Sputnik.

VOTE: Phoenicks.

I'm going with Master Mew on this.

Why?

It's called trying to be active while attempting to contribute. I abhor inactivity.

My argument was that your "contributions" didn't contribute and were indicative of scum.

Also, Master Mew, manipulating the town isn't a trick reserved for the mafia. :p
I know, I was just pointing out that it wasn't a trick reserved for the Town. :p

But you sure voted me for it. :p

I wonder if your experience from Nameless Mafia is creating a bias. I have manipulated the town as scum and innocent.
What a creative way of translating my entire post into a meta-tell, which it wasn't intended to be.
But you sure voted me for it. :p
Yes, yes I sure did. :p

I'm kind of annoyed that you think I only suspect you because of our scum-game. I don't use Meta-qualifiers for scumtells - I use Meta exclusively as a disqualifier to otherwise objective tells.

Voting locked. Update pending.

Attention​

Arguing continued to be heard throughout the area. Ritsuka tried to not listen while looking clearly annoyed. Soubi didn’t particularly care, but it all seemed trivial to him.

Some became top suspects and small time spell battles commenced. They usually became broken up though, and that only resulted in more tension.

Finally, the top suspect became a smaller girl.

“Hmph… Mimuro, help me out here!!” She yelled at her sacrifice partner.

The blond scratched the back of his head, “Now, now. I would help and all… But I can’t really say much in this situation.”

“You dummy! Idiot!” She huffed and stomped away. “Whatever, I don’t need your help anyway…”

The ones interrogating the girl looked confused, and stared. “You sure about that? You’re outnumbered, you know.”

“I’m not stupid. I may not be the strongest fighter unit, but even I’m not clueless or defenseless.” She smirked while putting her hat on.

Just as the they were about put an end to her out of annoyance, she activated one of her spells. It looked fairly weak, but suddenly there was a flash of light. Once everything was clear again, they all went over to where a body was.

They expected it to be the small sized girl, but she was standing there, healthy and as well as can be. The one on the ground with blood, was…

Dear TheDarkLord,

F.png

You are Nana Saotome.

A genius, you work for Septimal Moon. You are almost always holed up in your room doing scientific things. You are always calm and collected, no matter the circumstance, as shown when Seimei infiltrated the school and even severely hurt Ritsu. You can get flustered sometimes though, like when Ritsuka somewhat “teased” you.

Since you are smart and good at not being seen or unnoticed, you are the secret voter. You can vote someone in thread, but then PM to vote someone else, and you will have voted that person instead.

You are allied with the Mafia. You win once the Town have been all eliminated or outnumbered.

TheDarkLord was lynched. He was allied with the Mafia.

It is now Night 1. You may send in night actions. The phase will end on the Thirtieth of November, at 11:00 PM, EST.

Re: Loveless Mafia - Night 1 - 11/29/12

This is a wonderful start! :D

I am highly confused but I am not complaining.

We can't possibly chalk this lynch up to good collective play and I don't particularly care. :D

I'm pretty confused as well, but hey, I'm not complaining. XD

=_= well then...............what just happened?

Town sided lynch redirector? But why target Thedarklord? He only had one vote, and I think it was kind of a joke.

Town sided lynch redirector? But why target Thedarklord? He only had one vote, and I think it was kind of a joke.

I dunno, TheDarkLord flipped mafia so I don't think criticizing the decision is the best method of business :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom