• A new LGBTQ+ forum is now being trialed and there have been changes made to the Support and Advice forum. To read more about these updates, click here.
  • Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia LupinRanger vs PatRanger - Endgame. Gangler victory.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I didn't get the thread notification :bulbaFacepalm:

The most suspicious to me so far...
Vote: ZinnLav
Your D1 vote feels the most sheep-y, in my opinion...
Can't really say much about this, you just got a bad vibe?

Anyone gather anything useful? In a game of 9 now down to 6, there's little point in delaying information.

I voted Zinn because I am LupinRanger and besides, Zinn seems scummy. I didn't explain why in the vote because I didn't have time IRL.

Anyway, the town is in a bad situation. We know there were 3 of each Ranger, now 2 LupinRanger (Me and ?) and 1 PatRanger (probably Max). That makes 3 town, leaving 3 others. If they were all scum, it would be over. That means there is an independent, who could be Zinn. If Zinn is telling the truth and is neutral to both rangers, leaving 4 town-aligned and 2 scum, meaning it is MyLO, which AE doesn't announce. That leaves LG, Crystal, and JD. If I am correct, that means one of them is my fellow LupinRanger. LG and Crystal are null reads, but JD seems scummy.
Vote: jdthebud

So as not to muddle things, I will claim my role.
I am with the LupinRangers but will show up as a PatRanger in cop checks, I'm a Miller
If we assume it's 6v3
My Win Condition doesn't even mention the PatRangers, which means I can win with them as long as a LupinRanger is alive when the Gangler are all dead.

You can claim whatever you want, as long as it isn't either of your two character names (Civilian or ranger form names). It also must be in your own words, and not screenshotted.
Just to add to this, you can't claim anything that hints at who the identity of your ranger or civilian forms is.

Basically, the normal claiming rules that apply to most games apply here. You can claim team, role, results, etc.

May as well share my notes, not that I have much to go off.

Lone_Garurumon -
MegaPod - LupinRangers (Doctor)
Contrainer -
ZinnLav - LupinRangers (Miller, shows as PatRanger)
Max1996 - Claims PatRangers
Pika_pika42 - PatRangers (Vigilante)
jdthebud - [Thought I was independent in a 9 player game, despite me stating my WinCon he should share]
ExLight - PatRangers (Cop)
Crystal Onix - (Gained Cop power from lynching ExLight?)

VOTE: jdthebud
For the same reason as before

All of my analysis, in a convenient scumread!
My scumread, in a convenient table!
NumberNameReadWhy
1Lone_Garurumonslightly lean scum, if not, LupinJust seems a tad more scummy than CO.
3Contrainerdefinitely LupinRangerwhat did you expect?
4ZinnLavindependent, though scummyClaimed independent when nobody thought there was an independent. Except there is.
5Max1996lean PatRangerclaimed it back when Pat and Lupin were at war
7jdthebudscummyacting scummy
9Crystal Onixslight lean LupinRangera bit less scummy than LG, but inactive

@Lone_Garurumon @Crystal Onix Please prove yourself innocent.

I never once claimed independent.

LupinRanger wins with PatRangers as long as Ganglers have been eliminated, I have no idea how or why you're getting independent from that? Does nobody read their WinCon? Makes you seem shifty when you say something that contradicts the facts I have and other town should have too

Anyway, the town is in a bad situation. We know there were 3 of each Ranger, now 2 LupinRanger (Me and ?) and 1 PatRanger (probably Max). That makes 3 town, leaving 3 others. If they were all scum, it would be over. That means there is an independent, who could be Zinn. If Zinn is telling the truth and is neutral to both rangers, leaving 4 town-aligned and 2 scum, meaning it is MyLO, which AE doesn't announce. That leaves LG, Crystal, and JD. If I am correct, that means one of them is my fellow LupinRanger. LG and Crystal are null reads, but JD seems scummy.
I'm gonna go full disclosure here, there's 4 LupinRangers, because I joined the team last night. Basically I was allowed to pick my team (Pat or Lupin) so long as I did it before D2 started. I waited for the first kill, and joined in with the team that had the best position come N2 to give myself the best chance. I would have had evidence to imply CO one way or the other tonight, but either CO didn't do anything last night or I got roleblocked, so my role did nothing.

Speaking of said role, I see no reason to conceal anything with one less player than expected at this point. When I picked my team, I got a new role. I can see the result that my target got. The goal was to follow CO, and either he had a shiny new Cop role that you'd logically expect him to use (if he was Lupin), or he didn't (making him either Pat (unlikely at this stage) or Gangler). But, it said my role failed.

Honestly at this point my money's on a jd + Contrainer team. Zinn didn't claim indep, he just made a clarification on the Towns' win-cons, which a player on either Ranger team would be able to verify from their own win-con.
Vote: Contrainer
I'd say you're more likely than jd, given that even after Zinn clarified you're still insisting he claimed indep. At least jd made the assumption before the clarification, and I can honestly see why he could have assumed that from Zinn's wording.

jdthebud - [Thought I was independent in a 9 player game, despite me stating my WinCon he should share]
And I said before, you confused me with the part where you said you could win with both PatRanger and LupinRanger, and you referred to them by their names, which implied that you weren't either. I have the same wincon as you do, to defeat the Ganglers.
I'm gonna go full disclosure here, there's 4 LupinRangers, because I joined the team last night. Basically I was allowed to pick my team (Pat or Lupin) so long as I did it before D2 started. I waited for the first kill, and joined in with the team that had the best position come N2 to give myself the best chance. I would have had evidence to imply CO one way or the other tonight, but either CO didn't do anything last night or I got roleblocked, so my role did nothing.

Speaking of said role, I see no reason to conceal anything with one less player than expected at this point. When I picked my team, I got a new role. I can see the result that my target got. The goal was to follow CO, and either he had a shiny new Cop role that you'd logically expect him to use (if he was Lupin), or he didn't (making him either Pat (unlikely at this stage) or Gangler). But, it said my role failed.

Honestly at this point my money's on a jd + Contrainer team. Zinn didn't claim indep, he just made a clarification on the Towns' win-cons, which a player on either Ranger team would be able to verify from their own win-con.
I'd say you're more likely than jd, given that even after Zinn clarified you're still insisting he claimed indep. At least jd made the assumption before the clarification, and I can honestly see why he could have assumed that from Zinn's wording.
If your role failed, that seems like it was blocked or something. If CO had not done anything, wouldn't it have said that he didn't get a result?

I'm very interested in hearing from @Crystal Onix since it seems likely to me he has that cop role, although presumably a mafia roleblocker would have blocked him last night, if there is one out there, so the multiple reports of "your role failed" seems interesting...

Also, why do you think that me and Contrainer are scumbuddies when he is voting me?

His vote on Zinn last phase was weird, and he hasn't really said why he thinks I'm scummy. I think he sees an easy lynch and is trying to piggyback on Zinn's suspicion of me.

I know this is sheeping, but I don't really have anything to go on...
Vote: jdthebud
C'mon Max, this ain't the time for sheeping.

I was out in the field doing surveying work today, and then drawing up plans, both in preparation for the competition I'm going to in April that some of you already know about, and I got home not too long ago or so, which is why I didn't post earlier. I wanted to check MegaPod last night, to either confirm his claim of being a PatRanger or find scum, except Pika shot him, so that didn't work.

Otherwise, I'd also been eyeing Zinn. His roleclaim, especially as the first in the game, seemed pretty towny to me, but his last-minute vote to lynch ExLight seemed scummy, knowing as of Night 1 that ExLight was town. I'm not sure what to think.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom