• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 6-The Storm(2/9/13)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mafia Mafia II: Descent Into Madness-Day 2-The Killing Begins(26/8/13)

vote: Terezi Pyrope

I'll bite the bullet.

VOTE: Terezi Pyrope

I'll go with missingno because Buoy's accusation is based off her being against him getting lynched so this could give us an idea if its something to actually lynch zima over. It also gives us a good idea into missingno's alignment.

I'll go with missingno because Buoy's accusation is based off her being against him getting lynched so this could give us an idea if its something to actually lynch zima over. It also gives us a good idea into missingno's alignment.

No it doesn't. Starting a lynch, and they end up being townie, does in no way indicate that person is mafia aligned. In fact it is often the opposite, but it could be either.

@Froakie; It could help though. Anyways its the fact that he's saying this off of his ability. If Terezi comes up mafia then we know we have a good ability on our side. If Terezi is town then missingno's ability is unreliable.

@Terezi Pyrope; Of course do you have any defense?

10. @Momoka;

Correct me if I'm wrong but none of you have spoken so far. Why? What are your thoughts?
Ah, sorry. I spoke up once before, but I didn't have much to say.

Now, looking recently through thread why is everyone voting Terezi? Is there a big scum-tell I missed or is everyone just doing that because Missingno apparently has a good ability?

VOTE: Terezi Pyrope

I'll go with missingno because Buoy's accusation is based off her being against him getting lynched so this could give us an idea if its something to actually lynch zima over.

Wait, is that really Buoy's reason? Where'd you get the idea?

@Terezi Pyrope; Of course do you have any defense?

From what? TheMissingno. only said he had an interesting ability.

If Terezi is town then missingno's ability is unreliable.
Or he lied.

I'll jump too
Vote: Terezi Pyrope
If TheMissingno. is wrong, we'll at least have him to scrutinize.

Unless of course he's the fool or some mafia that is empowered by votes on him (I've seen this before and who knows what's here?). Then he might want us to waste a lynch today only to lynch him the next day phase.

N Is there a big scum-tell I missed or is everyone just doing that because Missingno apparently has a good ability?
He told us to trust him, we have no reason not to.

Unvote: TheMissingno

Vote: Terezi Pyrope

I guess I should Vote: Terezi Pyrope. If he comes up as a townie, we can ask missingno what happened.

hmm, I wonder what themissingno.'s ability is and why he decided to lynch me of all people. :x

Vote: Zima because I think buoy's reasoning for voting zima makes more sense than the lynch on me

Last edited:

vote: booster gold

of course we do, you always have a reason not to trust people in mafia

late onto a bandwagon

Well yeah, you could go the whole "everybody's guilty till proven innocent" The way I go is everybody innocent till proven otherwise. I need something tangible, a lead, something. I think think this is at least a start.

If i'm late, what is Mclouden then?

Sorry, I got up and had breakfest then did other daily stuff xD I don't live on here, and didnt check this before bed last night. Was playing MTG with Ash K. on AIM lol.

If someone is pretty much rolecalling based on accusation and saying his role lead him to this decision, shouldnt we trust him once? If he does prove to be lying or misinformed Then we can deal with it. However, buoy's accusation/idea may also have some merit. Instead of trying to punish people for having a life, shouldnt we be acting based off of what possible information we have?

Last edited by a moderator:

i forgot i was even in this game

call me crazy and maybe i'm missing something but are we all lynching terezi based off, literally, "i have a very interesting ability"?

are we not going to question themissingo about what kind of "interesting ability" it is like seriously how is terezi supposed to defend herself when she is literally not being told what she's being accused of other than a sketchy vague claim??

I agree with Hitomi on this, it makes no sense to me that we're all going off of only his words? I mean, it's a bit hard to trust. His ability might not even be all that useful, but we won't know that of course until he tells us what it is. Why be cryptic when you could just tell us what it is?

Vote: TheMissingno.

At this point I'm pretty certain that TheMissingno. is either The Fool or mafia. Either way, he's being distracting and has somehow managed to start a bandwagon on somebody with no reasoning at all.

Vote: TheMissingno.

At this point I'm pretty certain that TheMissingno. is either The Fool or mafia. Either way, he's being distracting and has somehow managed to start a bandwagon on somebody with no reasoning at all.

That would be a mistake. When she flips mafia you'll see. You'll all see.

I admit that I did a little bit of drunk posting, and I haven't played in a while. I'm back on track now and ID is mafia.

The only thing you said is "I have an interesting ability". Yeah well so do I, but I'm not using it to lead a bandwagon on somebody who has given us no reason to be suspicious. Are you softclaiming cop or spy?

Frankly, your actions so far have been pretty aggravating (among other things, requesting that the host modkill another player) and you have really contributed nothing useful.

Edit: Also editing your post to tell us that you were inebriated does not make you more credible.

Last edited:

Okay guys, in all seriousness it's almost best to ignore Missingno and his whole 'i have an interesting ability so lynch Terezi' because it obviously is not credible at all. Let's face it, judging from his previous actions in game he might be the fool. I say we just let this farce go.

To use his own words against him(assuming Terezi is town, which I'm not sure of)

TheMissingno. said:
Explain to me why we should risk lynching a townie if we have no evidence.

Okay guys, in all seriousness it's almost best to ignore Missingno and his whole 'i have an interesting ability so lynch Terezi' because it obviously is not credible at all. Let's face it, judging from his previous actions in game he might be the fool. I say we just let this farce go.

To use his own words against him(assuming Terezi is town, which I'm not sure of)

TheMissingno. said:
Explain to me why we should risk lynching a townie if we have no evidence.

Yeah, because leading a bandwagon on a mafia player is really a fool thing to do.

We shouldn't risk lynching a townie if there is no evidence, but we do have evidence now. You will just have to trust me on that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom