• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia of the Mages- 9-20-12 ENGAME: MAFIA WINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mafia of the Mages- SIGNUPS! 8-21-12

I'm in.

Hmm to join or not to join that is the question. Eh what tha heck I'll join.

Joining.

You've disallowed Skype because of medical reasons. Which I can't really make sense of but ok.

Last edited:

In.
Well you said we can't use Skype for medical reason, so if somebody uses video, I guess people can tell how old they are and stuff and it might be an invasion of privacy.

I'll say it again. Please follow the rules. I will remove your name from the list if by the time signups are full you have done as asked.
@Mako; @VeloJello; @GengarWithSunglasses; @J J M;

Last edited:

Yo, in.

(I think this is also the first time I've read the rules, oops)

Well, this aims to be an interesting game :) Good to see you playing again, Dan.

I'll play!

I'm going to be away for the next 3 days from today (Thursday) until Saturday. If I need to be subbed out / namekilled, you're more than welcome to. Have a fun game guys. :)

Hmm. I'll play as well!

In, to help you along. :)

Re: Mafia of the Mages- SIGNUPS! 8-21-12 3 SPOTS LEFT!

Three more spots and we can begin. Tell your friends. Tell your neighbors. Tell your friends' neighbors. Tell your neighbors' friends.

Re: Mafia of the Mages- SIGNUPS! 8-21-12 3 SPOTS LEFT!

/walks in

Re: Mafia of the Mages- 8-30-12 ALL FULL! ROLES INCOMING!

@Mako; @Feliciano; @VeloJello; @Destiny Queen; @Atomic; @Exor; @TheMissingno.; @Lavender Frost; @GengarEatBanana; @mwto; @Mijzelffan; @Soulmaster; @GengarWithSunglasses; @J J M; @The Man In Black; @Tris79; @Neonsands; @Synthesis; @Callisto; @Kaustic; @Joltik; @DrumBeats; @Parma; @CrackFox; @Luminosity;

All spots are confirmed. I will take subs as they are given to me. Roles will be sent out tomorrow morning. I have already divided you up. I just need to send out the PM's.

Re: Mafia of the Mages- 8-30-12 ALL FULL! ROLES INCOMING!

Confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom