• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia of the Mages- 9-20-12 ENGAME: MAFIA WINS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Mafia of the Mages- 8-30-12 NIGHT 0 Role Confirmations

Role confirmed.

Confirming.

I have role

Role confirmed.

'firming, I am

@Mako; @Feliciano; @VeloJello; @Destiny Queen; @Atomic; @Exor; @TheMissingno.; @Lavender Frost; @GengarEatBanana; @mwto; @Mijzelffan; @Soulmaster; @GengarWithSunglasses; @J J M; @The Man In Black; @Tris79; @Neonsands; @Synthesis; @Callisto; @Kaustic; @Joltik; @DrumBeats; @Parma; @CrackFox; @Luminosity;

The wizards awoke to their first day of the convention with great interest. They had done little socializing the previous night as they gathered their notes and got their required 10 hours of sleep. But today was the day. It was to be for learning, understanding, and enlightenment.

As the first wizards gathered in the great hall to greet each other for the morning, an ominous booming sound echoed through the corridors. Windows began to glow with a faint, pale light. One of the wizards tried to throw open the front door, but it might as well have just been a decorated piece of wall. Without any idea as to why, the wizards were trapped in Castle Blackmoor.

"Good morning, distinguished guests"

The voice boomed throughout the castle. Every magic user there heard it as though it were being shouted in their ears. It rang with a deep authority, sinister and powerful. The wizards were at full attention.

The voice continued. "Now, I suppose that this isn't what you all expected to wake up to this morning. Rest assured that nothing regarding your convention plans will change. You will all be given plenty of time to discuss amongst yourselves trivial bits of magical theory as my agents move amongst you and assassinate you."

Cries of outrage filled the hall, mixed with the occasional burst of fear or declaration of vengeance. The voice ignored them all. "By the end of your two weeks all of you will be dead. Your secrets will belong to me, and your legacies will end. Those of you that survive shall serve as my apprentices as we move forward into a grand new world of my own making. In the meantime, I hope you all enjoy your stay here in Castle Blackmoor, soon to be known as the Tomb of the Gullible Wizards. Have a wonderful day."

As the voice faded into an inaudible echo 26 pairs of eyes moved about the room, exchanging quick glances at each other. They were trapped. They were going to be hunted. There was no escape.

Every wizard came to the same realization at the same time. There was no escape... unless they were the last one standing.

In his private room atop the tower, Catalis, the primordial source of that was evil in the universe, stood and waited. Phase 1 had begun.

It is now DAY 1!

Re: Mafia of the Mages- 8-31-12 Day 1: Catalis

So maybe I've been away for too long before now, but is CrackFox just the butt monkey of every game he plays in? Seriously, it's like every time a game starts, someone pops up with a randomvote for him.

So maybe I've been away for too long before now, but is CrackFox just the butt monkey of every game he plays in? Seriously, it's like every time a game starts, someone pops up with a randomvote for him.

CrackFox is a she. And no, it's random and unrelated to anything from another game.

Vote: Atomic

This is for Star Wars Mafia you little traitor. </3

Vote: TheMissingno.

As ordered by the almighty King Jupiter. Don't take it personally, Missingcool, just doin' meh jahb.

I thiink you're getting me mixed up with someone else. I've only played two other mafia games in my life :p
Also, i'm a girl. Thanks for sticking up for me though ^^

Vote: @Synthesis;

Because he voted me first, and I now hate him.

I thiink you're getting me mixed up with someone else. I've only played two other mafia games in my life :p
Also, i'm a girl. Thanks for sticking up for me though ^^

Vote: @Synthesis;

Because he voted me first, and I now hate him.

Interesting. So, Feliciano and CrackFox have a pre-existing connection in the game?

Save your hatred for the bedroom, dear.

Interesting. So, Feliciano and CrackFox have a pre-existing connection in the game?

Save your hatred for the bedroom, dear.

I'm not sure how you've come to that conclusion but I can assure you, I have no 'pre-existing' connection with any player. I am fair in all
situations and don't focus on people's past roles. So please, do me the courtesy of shutting your mouth.

Bedroom? You're moving into the dog's kennel, my friend.

vote: Synthesis

iirc DCM and Feliciano are Ryuu's favourites (I have logs to back it up!), so logically they must have good roles. Therefore it's probably wise to follow them. Unless they have good mafia roles. But there are generally more good town roles than good mafia roles, so statistics are on my side when it comes to following them.

vote: Synthesis

iirc DCM and Feliciano are Ryuu's favourites (I have logs to back it up!), so logically they must have good roles. Therefore it's probably wise to follow them. Unless they have good mafia roles. But there are generally more good town roles than good mafia roles, so statistics are on my side when it comes to following them.

Oh good point. Maybe I am mafia then :(

I gave roles based solely on the RNG. No "favoritism" was involved.

I gave roles based solely on the RNG. No "favoritism" was involved.

One can re-hit an RNG untill favorable results are found. But I will follow DCM regardless for he is darth cookie monster, and that is word.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom