• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia: The Gathering - Planechase (Endgame - Town Win)

I’m just saying for the record that Rubik has single handedly saved whichever team he is on by sheer power of nerdiness
fwiw i've basically barely followed the modern storyline, but i'm at least familar enough with the cards, the characters, and how to use wiki pages to fill in the blanks.

I think there's a pretty good chance we win just off killing Doc and Zinn in some order.

Sorry, I once again forgot night was a thing here (you freaks) and I haven't been getting properly pinged. That and I’ve been working like hell.

I don't mind sharing my abilities a little bit, because I don't think I'm that big of a threat. They are kinda meh. I have one that I'm not keen on sharing, I’d rather keep it a secret for the time being.

Sorry, I once again forgot night was a thing here (you freaks) and I haven't been getting properly pinged. That and I’ve been working like hell.

I don't mind sharing my abilities a little bit, because I don't think I'm that big of a threat. They are kinda meh. I have one that I'm not keen on sharing, I’d rather keep it a secret for the time being.
Doesn’t anything ever happen in scumchat? :unsure:

Ability names and what they do would be helpful.

What planes they work on can be relevant too.

Sorry folks. Phase change lined up with my watching of the cinematic masterpiece Cats.
I'll get on that post.

End of Night 3 (ZinnLav killed)
I'm honestly exhausted and cant seem to right flavor now so I'll just end the night and go to sleep.

ZinnLav has died! They were Lilliana Vess, a Black Planesealker aligned with the Town!

1576408621896908.png

Day 4 ends at 10pm PST on Sunday 29 December 2019.
With 6 alive, 4 is majority

THE LIVING (6)
  1. @funnier6
  2. @Rubik
  3. @Minish
  4. @Jinjo
  5. @ExLight
  6. @Doc 2.0
THE DEAD (6)
  • Doctor Floptopus - Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas, a Blue/Black Walker and a member of the mafia
  • Spiritual Mask Salesman - Jace Beleren, a Blue Walker aligned with the town
  • DarkGodRasul - Ral Zarek, a Red/Blue Walker aligned with the town
  • Midorikawa - Sorin Markov, a White/Black Walker aligned with the town
  • Silverfish - Ugin, the Spirit Dragon, a Colorless Walker aligned with the town
  • ZinnLav - Liliana Vess, a Black Walker aligned with the town

Uh, well. I don't know why there was only one kill but that worked out well for us.

Really surprised Zinn flipped town after all of that though. Gonna have to re-evaluate everyone.

Funnier I swear if you're mafia and bussed that hard...:annoyedVoltorb:.

Maybe Ex is back on the board. Maybe funnier is 3rd party. Maybe Rubik is playing us all with his superior knowledge.

Tune in to the next episode of Dragon Ball Z to find out.

Yup, he was Liliana as suspected.

Doc is still my highest priority target, given that he's still given basically no information to work with.

Would definitely like a claim from Doc.

If he's scum I'm trying to figure out who it would be with. Funnier doesn't really make sense, because I don't think they would both be on Flop.

Too tired to think of interactions he's had with others. But a Doc/funnier pair seems highly unlikely.

It depends who Doc flips as—Bolas or one of his cohorts.

The fact that Liliana was in this game lends some credibility to the idea that we've got 5 monocolor walkers (one of each color), 5 dual-color walkers, and 2 colorless walkers.

Doc doesn't fit into that.

-

First things first, though.

Vote: Walk

Literally the worst plane.

Too sleepy for this atm

at this point kinda wanna lynch Doc and blast the consequences

Told you I was innocent, time to join the sweet embrace of death with Mido, though are necromancers ever truly dead?

Also ew, why would you watch Cats? It looks nasty. Unless you meant like the stage production

I'm suspicious of Doc right now. Rubik has been asking for Doc's claim in the night phase, Doc comes in the night phase and says he doesn't mind sharing his abilities and that would have been a good time to share his abilities but instead he logs out. Is this scum who did not know what to claim? I also did not like how ExLight has been pointing his fingers at me and Zinn being scum buddies.

can we discuss stuff first before walking
what of there are only two scum and funnier changes alignment when transforming, is that plausible Rubik?

can we discuss stuff first before walking
what of there are only two scum and funnier changes alignment when transforming, is that plausible Rubik?
Somewhat?
yea me neither I feel like crap since zinn flipped town im completely off my game and will prolly get lynched today
You're a much worse lynch than Doc, as far as I'm concerned.

Back
Top Bottom