• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia: The Gathering - Planechase (Endgame - Town Win)

End of Day 3 (Silverfish lynched)
Silverfish (5): Jinjo, Minish, Doc, funnier6
funnier6 (1): ZinnLav
ZinnLav (1): Exlight

Not Voting: Rubik, Silverfish

Stay (1): ZinnLav
Walk (1): funnier6, Jinjo

The town was happy to see each other again upon leaving Alara, and, fearing for a return, they chose not to leave their new location: the Meditation Realm. They were iffy for some time on who to target, but eventually settled on killing Silverfish.
"You have no chance against my brother without me" Silverfish warned, "If you kill me, who will be left of his power?"
"Very funny" someone laughed, "I'm pretty sure the one we need to worry about is you."
And so ended Silverfish
Silverfish was Ugin, the Spirit Dragon, a Colorless walker aligned with the town!

1577402085157.png

Night 3 ends at 10pm PST on Friday 27 December 2019.

THE LIVING (7)
  1. @funnier6
  2. @Rubik
  3. @Minish
  4. @Jinjo
  5. @ExLight
  6. @Doc 2.0
  7. @ZinnLav
THE DEAD (5)
  • Doctor Floptopus - Tezzeret, Agent of Bolas, a Blue/Black Walker and a member of the mafia
  • Spiritual Mask Salesman - Jace Beleren, a Blue Walker aligned with the town
  • DarkGodRasul - Ral Zarek, a Red/Blue Walker aligned with the town
  • Midorikawa - Sorin Markov, a White/Black Walker aligned with the town
  • Silverfish - Ugin, the Spirit Dragon, a Colorless Walker aligned with the town

Last edited:
Okay I looked and the count was off but maj is 5 anyways. I double checked this time, votes are correct. As you were.

Rubik I need your insight

Do you think Ex could be godfather or nah

Basically who should Minish shoot

Rubik I need your insight

Do you think Ex could be godfather or nah

Basically who should Minish shoot
I haven't finished reading the thread yet, idk who should be shot.

Did silver just die from a mod error?

If this screws up we go into LYLO tomorrow, thinkin we'd best get started on the mass claiming

I can become a name cop on some plane or other (the one I thought was useless) and on some other plane I get a double vote that kinda sounds temporary but might be permanent idk and the third thing is a transformation in some plane that idk what it does but sounds cool

Back
Top Bottom