• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia: The Gathering - Planechase (Endgame - Town Win)

last time I blindly trusted you we lynched the plane cop
what's the reasoning behind this one
Don’t be a moron

if I trust you and Minish and Doc

that leaves Zinn and Jinjo and Contrainer and Silver

And currently the thought is ya know

WHY THE HECK DIDNT SOMEONE SAVE FLOP

And it stands to reason that either that person was unwilling (perhaps Zinn)

Or absent (like Contrainer)

I have very mixed feelings about Jinjo atm but kind of don’t want to pursue that atm

I remember I was really seriously thinking we should lynch Silver but then I was stuck in a room with Ex for an eternity and my reasoning has fled

We got time tho

I'll say this again in the main thread this time.

I checked Contrainers activity and his last activity was on Saturday and now we know for sure he is not the killer or unless he is an inactive scum and the other scum did the kill.

I wonder if Silver is scum and I'm not town reading Doc anymore because his vote on Flop was still an rvs joke vote and when he comes back at the end of day 1 he still leaves his vote on her and I wonder if that was a bus and if he did unvote Flop then that would make him look bad.

Why is Zinn voting Minish?

I know Silver's full claim and it isn't anything NAI, he could be scum's roleblocker at a certain plane tho

I could dig a color claim cuz that can expose who the SMS voter was

I checked Contrainers activity and his last activity was on Saturday and now we know for sure he is not the killer
That’s called outside information

it’s not cool

there are two scum left alive so it’s also misleading and worthless

I missed you all. How was your shards?

I'm poking Jinjo because I don't trust anyone! Well, maybe Ex now that we know for sure midi was a cop.

And can I say I don't understand the scum team's plays? They keep killing the people the town has the most suspicion on earlier in the day. Why not kill other people and let the town be the town in that case?

I also hate this realm. If no attacks can be blocked, what even is the point of my role here? Should we move to next plane?

Minish had both Ex and Mido on scum reads, with Mido's death and role flip along with the posts it becomes clear she visited Ex (she asked someone to cop check him) since she didn't say he was Mafia, he must be town.
Just Minish in general, funnier too with his posts today along with him trying to vote for Ex earlier despite being on the same wagon yesterday

and why did Storm (Rasul) and Minish vote Midori yesterday despite her cop claim?

I was voting Midori even before the shards thing and before she claimed cop. I was unsure on her cop claim but no one countered. You can see I finally switched my vote to Silver because we were talking in our shard about Ex/Silver. And the possibility of Ex possibly being godfather. But we thought Silver's flip might be telling.

I know Silver's full claim and it isn't anything NAI, he could be scum's roleblocker at a certain plane tho
I also hate this realm. If no attacks can be blocked, what even is the point of my role here? Should we move to next plane?

Uhhhh. These two quotes are concerning and don't look great for Silver. He's apparently roleblocker on a plane where kills can't be blocked. So why would he be roleblocker unless he's scum?

Minish had both Ex and Mido on scum reads, with Mido's death and role flip along with the posts it becomes clear she visited Ex (she asked someone to cop check him) since she didn't say he was Mafia, he must be town.
Just Minish in general, funnier too with his posts today along with him trying to vote for Ex earlier despite being on the same wagon yesterday

Just because I've had suspicion on Ex and Midori and Midori flipped town you think I'm scum? This seems like weird progression from you. Do you forget I was on a scum lynch day 1? Like I can't be right about everyone.

It seems weird that Zinn's two biggest suspicions are on the people who could have easily kept a scumbud from being lynched if they were scum.

I’m actually curious whether deku would’ve let something like this slip

behavior wise I’m town reading Silver but mechanical info makes me kinda see him as scum more

But we thought Silver's flip might be telling.
What does this have to do with me possibly being a godfather tho

we had a neighborhood and a flip wouldn’t help figure out the other person’s alignment

I was voting Midori even before the shards thing and before she claimed cop. I was unsure on her cop claim but no one countered. You can see I finally switched my vote to Silver because we were talking in our shard about Ex/Silver. And the possibility of Ex possibly being godfather. But we thought Silver's flip might be telling.

Uhhhh. These two quotes are concerning and don't look great for Silver. He's apparently roleblocker on a plane where kills can't be blocked. So why would he be roleblocker unless he's scum?

Just because I've had suspicion on Ex and Midori and Midori flipped town you think I'm scum? This seems like weird progression from you. Do you forget I was on a scum lynch day 1? Like I can't be right about everyone.

It seems weird that Zinn's two biggest suspicions are on the people who could have easily kept a scumbud from being lynched if they were scum.
Minish I was locked in a room with Ex and I had to hold him at gunpoint to get him to vote us free can I get a little support

also I agree on Silver

I had a bad feeling about storm at the last minute but I thought it was rather miraculous that I gotten the others to vote with me (and also rather weird but that’s mmm)

I’m mildly inclined to town read Jinjo for role reasons and at the very least I am quite sure that Jinjo and Ex aren’t scum together cause that would be some thin ice

I don’t really feel like thoughts atm but I’ll have something whipped up by tomorrow I imagine

kind of feel like wagons should be Silver/Zinn and potentially Rubik once he checks in

This plane is rather useless to me but I’m also terrified of being stuck somewhere with Ex again

@ZinnLav, @Doc 2.0, what are your colors

Vote: Silverfish

he could’ve shadowvoted SMS and his jailkeeper claim doesn’t make sense with this plane which he had no way of knowing when he claimed it to me

Back
Top Bottom