• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia Mafia: The Gathering - Planechase (Endgame - Town Win)

Bolas is red/blue/black or white/blue/black/red/green so either way he's gonna be colorless.

Hey Rubik, you're making my life hard here. I very much didn't like you earlier but all this colour talk seems annoyingly pro-town.

So I shall stand down for now. I don't trust you, I don't like your ability, but I wouldn't like mine either. I hate flopping around.

Unvote

Also, Ex is green/red

I guess all this brings be back to either Doc or Jinjo. Meh. Still not feeling Zinn.

I looked back on day 1 and I see early at the time the lead votes were Flop by 2 and Contrainer by 2. Contrainers slot now looks even more bad since Flop voted SMS instead of Contrainer. Flop said she voted SMS to save herself and if she wanted to save herself from having the most votes, then why did she not vote Contrainer? Is Contrainer an inactive scum who did not save a scum buddy from getting lynched?

Normally mafia kill a player they know is town and mafia vote a town player next day who scum reads the dead town player who gets night killed and since Minish and I were scum reading Mido, I wonder if Zinn was behind that kill and votes Minish because of that.

Silver's posts on day 3 look odd to me and why is there a Jailkeeper in this plane when kills can't be stopped? I wonder if he was behind the Mido kill for not wanting to confront her today since I remember Mido saying if one of the 2 Neighbors is scum, she was leaning on Silver.

Those 3 players are not looking good for me.

Looking at this read those players still don't look good for me the remaining scum is somewhere within Silver/Rubik/Zinn/Doc/maybe ExLight. Silver, Rubik, and Zinn all have suspicious claims.

Silver - Has a Jailkeeper role on this plane where kills can't be blocked and I still don't understand why is there a Jailkeeper on this plane.
Rubik - His ability doesn't look town and Minish said that ability is used on this plane and Rubik says it's not used on this plane so now I start to wonder if Rubik is trying to fool us.
Zinn - Said earlier he can steal a vote and this also doesn't look like a town ability. I have had an ability like this as scum before.

Hey Rubik, you're making my life hard here. I very much didn't like you earlier but all this colour talk seems annoyingly pro-town.

So I shall stand down for now. I don't trust you, I don't like your ability, but I wouldn't like mine either. I hate flopping around.

Unvote

Also, Ex is green/red

I guess all this brings be back to either Doc or Jinjo. Meh. Still not feeling Zinn.
Red green is a color combo I could see being the final remaining scum, but I don't really see it being a babyface godfather kind of thing.

Looking at this read those players still don't look good for me the remaining scum is somewhere within Silver/Rubik/Zinn/Doc/maybe ExLight. Silver, Rubik, and Zinn all have suspicious claims.

Silver - Has a Jailkeeper role on this plane where kills can't be blocked and I still don't understand why is there a Jailkeeper on this plane.
Rubik - His ability doesn't look town and Minish said that ability is used on this plane and Rubik says it's not used on this plane so now I start to wonder if Rubik is trying to fool us.
Zinn - Said earlier he can steal a vote and this also doesn't look like a town ability. I have had an ability like this as scum before.
If you think I'm lying about my ability not working here, how about we go to Theros and I try using it on someone to prove it. :)

why am I in this and why are you clearing funnier and minish

why am I in this and why are you clearing funnier and minish

You are scum reading for gut feeling and I never liked gut feeling. funnier and Minish lynched Flop and their votes did not look like a bus to me. I'm also paranoid scum knows my role and wanted to manipulate me on who to target.

We assumed Silver's gladiator was random but if it goes according to the flavor there's a chance he'll battle Bolas so moving might not be a bad idea either although I'm kinda curious

Back
Top Bottom