• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia MCH Multiverse Mafia! ENDGAME (TOWN WIN); 6/16/16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 6: Wow, Not Much Happened This Turn
@Sunsette @Crystal Onix @Hellcrow @TheCapsFan @jdthebud @Leggo

@Zexy @Maniacal Engineer (Please update the Thread Title to reflect Day 6, thank you!)

Miracles happen?

Day 6 starts now, and ends in 48 hours (and 15 minutes), aka 5:30p GMT-5 aka CST.

With 5 players alive, 4 votes on any one player will result in a HYPER-Majority. As promised, the player with the most votes by phase end will be lynched.

WOW, nice, no deaths.

Anybody learn anything last night?

Interesting that there was no announcement, though I guess it's not really needed anymore.

If there is no other info, is Hellcrow going to be our lynch today? I really hope he either sent another message last night or will post in the thread if he is town.

Hellcrow seemed to be at the top of everyone's scumreads and hasn't posted anything in days (both in-game and actual). I'm beginning to suspect that he might actually be a jester or something what with the complete lack of anything said in his defense, but FA seemed pretty certain that he was the other courier. *shrug*

considering I'm the only one left to claim something, yeah he's almost certainly the other courier. Not that that means anything for alignment.

Yeah, I didn't bother sending in an announcement during the night because my role's served its porpoise. I showed that there was a second announcer in the game, no one was foolish enough do anything fishy and claim the role then get caught in a lie, and it helped serve as evidence of this game's structure and lynch scum. I could announce next night phase if you'd like me to, but I didn't really feel it to be necessary anymore.

And yeah, Hellcrow. If anyone wants, I'll reiterate my reasoning, but I think we all know and agree, so since nothing's changed and doesn't appear like it will, shall we kick this off?
VOTE: Hellcrow

Unless someone comes in here with new information, that's probably what we will end up doing. @Hellcrow, @TheCapsFan, and @Leggo Would like to get your thoughts (or just a post at least).

Almost midterm time.

Winnie the Boo Winnie the Boo something with fluff and glitter and stuff~

Weird that the mafia didn't do a NK which could mean that they were either inactive, maybe couldn't think of someone to NK, or maybe they gave up who knows.

Vote: Hellcrow

It's also possible that someone still had a life-saving item on hand. Regardless, we shouldn't waste the opportunity.

Really sorry for the decreased-to-nothing activity.

Based on what I know from before I just didn't post, it is extremely likely that Leggo is town based on her claim. I also know that I am town, and I don't think jdthebud is scum.

This leaves Hellcrow and Crystal Onix. I will go back and read through what I've missed at some point before EOD, but the more I think about it the more I lean towards voting Crystal Onix. Mostly because I'm not quite sure why Hellcrow is scummy.

Ok, nice, but no. Time for this "game" to finally end. Don't keep me waiting

Day 1
Well, you can strike me off the grocery list. I'm the Miller. Not the beer, but the roll...I mean role.

You've got to be shitting me. I roll my least flavor-ite role and there's ap-pear-ently two of us. What the fuck.

So you're either complete bullshit, or this truly is (and I quote, from MCH himself) a "chaos mafia but not quite game." Which, given the facts on dupli-cake rolls in the OP, could be completely correct, and honestly I expect you could be telling the truth.

Whoa whoa whoa. I mean, I am pretty stew-pid. Or so my character is, ingame; heck, my character's stupidity is even why I'm the Miller. But seriously? I claimed miller right away because that's typically a safe, standard procedure here. I don't like to toot my own corn, but I'm a pretty good player as scum. scum!Me wouldn't do something as dumb as fakeclaim a common town role for no reason whatsoever.

Oh, trust me, I'm fucking furious. Naku ain't got nothin' on this shit. More salt nearly always makes food taste better. Everything except for...donuts, that is.

I used to be a fan of rocks when I was younger, so your post restriction is quite amusing. I say that in regards to this slightly Lite Miller situation, I know I am indeed a Town Miller as per my role PM, and honestly, DrumBeats' responses have come across as nothing but town, so I have no reason to see that he is lying at this current moment.

Also, @Sunsette I think you've got a key stuck on the left side of your key-gourd...not quite sure which one it could be, though.

You must be Restless Spirit, or have some type of ghost post restriction. 2spooky...

Alright, this will be my last post of the night. Sorry for the minor spam.

I'm still unsure as to why I'm still on the lynch plate. I think I've put forth some convincing points as to why I, at least, am indeed miller.

As I do not have any scumreads, I will RVS out of the people I don't have slight town leans on.

Janus says [VOTE]: Midorikawa.

I will say I was having some early doubts about Zexy too, DrumBeets. I can't really remember why, though.

I am townreading DrumBeats because of his cla(i)m and reaction, jdthebud because he looks similar to his play in Election Mafia, and Sunsette for pushing the game forward, whereas a mafia player would just sit back, relax, and enjoy a donut or two.

Eww, that's disgusting. D: Almost as bad as wasabi.

What was Midorikawa's other question? If the vote behind you had any substance? no, it did not. It was purely randomly generated.

As for leetic, I don't see anything so far that's been pretty alignment indicative, and I wouldn't call messing up votes a derpclear either.

I will not be around for EOD. My vote will stand because I have nothing butter, but hopefully you guys can work something out.

Night 1
Lol I think you underestimate the amount of times we've played together. I was in The Night Before Christmasfia, Battle for Gotham (in which we were scumbuddies), Rocket's Investigation, Nintendo: Choose Your Character, Once In A Blue Moon, Code Geass: Black Uprising, Bidoof Island, Until Dawn, and now, Election. Also we're currently playing together in this and The Wolf Among Us. I think I have a fairly tasty idea on how to read you, by just using Election as a benchmark, let alone the massive portions of games that we've played together before(k)

I count Rocket, which was very similar to the Gen One Mafia we had on here. I don't count Until Dawn because that was all RP with some mafia elements, but it was still a Non-Mafia, so it would still fit in the War Room.

If you're Restless Spirit, how can you know this? JD hasn't claimed, or softed for all I can see.

Either this was a really bad scum slip, or you know something we don't.

Day 2
Sorry, I've been away all day, swimming, doing homework, and baking cookies. Will be responding to a number of things in the next 45 minutes, but overall I am dissatisfied to see that I am still being wagoned, especially after Zexy flipping town with me as his number one townread. I hate the miller role and I claimed early for two reasons: because it's standard practice, and because I wanted to get it over with so I could move on with the game. I had no way of knowing that there would be "two millers," if that is even the case, as I am not scum.

I thought that it was normal voting rules. I actually forgot that Elieson was a cohost for this game; if I had remembered this, I would have remembered the hammer role, as he likes to use it in his games (personally I'm not a big fan of it)

I just realized I was so salty that I forgot to make a reference to food in my last post. I plumise that will change.

Good question, I don't know. My bad, I guess I was just getting my forums mixed up. We don't do N0 actions here.

I'm sorry that I have a busy life and wasn't around for EOD. I'm also sorry that I had no reads and decided to not let my vote go to waste by RVS without knowing that it was hammer.

How many times did I say I plugged the names into a random generator and picked the top one to vote? Like two hundred. So to say that I NEVER ANSWERED why I voted is ridiculous.

Looking back, I'm fairly certain my suspicions on Zexy were for being hypocritical of his normal play style (he is a fan of millers claiming D1) but then the whole situation with two millers arose, and Zexy backed me for doing it, so there was no substance to the read. Zexy is hard to read and I'm really paranoid of him when I'm town, because of the fact he's hard to read.

Claiming miller as scum is risky especially in a MCH game because he likes the role and uses it a lot. Not to mention that it is an almost standard role on this forum, as is Godfather.

Lol, this is just a bad vote in general. I've already said, I'm just plain old shitty Miller. No special things about me here, aside from the fact I like donuts.

This is blending and another bad vote, especially because it seems like you didn't really read D1.

Sorry for the saltiness, typos, and harshenss. I still love you guys, but it's 1AM, my computer's shutting off, and it really just sucks to come back from a long day to log into Bulba and find 8 notifications, most of them mentions from a mafia game in which I'm being wagoned on. It's just a really bad feeling.

I did find some old WALK THE MOON music so I've been listening to that all evening, while working.

Now you're stretching. If I was mafia and truly wanted to get rid of you, I would have nightkilled you, not Zexy. I know you're a bigger threat than he is, and though I'm paranoid about him, that's only as town. I'm not afraid of him when I'm mafia. And no, I wasn't voting directly to lynch you. I was voting to save my own ass since I was on the lynch plate. But that doesn't matter anyway because apparently we're on hammer.

Thanks Mom. Whatever would I do without you to tell me these things <3

Wait, hold on...we are on hammer. So if you know that, why are you so concerned over a singular random vote on yourself? That's quite defensive IMO, but yet...you could still be town, technically.

I believe RVS stands for Random Vote Selection which means randomized in a generator.

Mafia would say this because you're playing to wagons, but you do seem to still have good reason for voting me.

I hope I don't get hammered before I'm back for swim practice; I sure would love to post some reads before I flip town so you all can lynch the correct scum.

@DrumBeats Whether you believe it's true or not, for a moment, accept that we are both telling the truth and that we are both millers.

Now, in this scenario, which of the following do you find more scummy and why: those that automatically called out suspicion, or those that automatically considered it to be a likely possibility?

Other people can answer this too.

I am not independent. I am not mafia. I am town. T-O-W-N. Jeebus crepes.
Night 2
Day 3

I will admit that I have not touched this game in a while because I have simply lost interest and motivation in my futile attempts trying to clear myself, or at least take the suspicion off of me. However, with this new evidence against Midorikawa, I will go ahead and vote her. [VOTE]: Midorikawa I didn't want to OMGUS earlier, but now in accordance with this evidence, I could see Mido's almost-tunneling as simply an effort to get an easy couple of mislynches, just as Zexy said.

I believe that as of right now, based off what I see in the last two pages, if Midorikawa is indeed scum, jdthebud should be lynched next. He is seen townreading Midorikawa on at least one occasion before the kill on leetic. He was also very quick to believe both miller claims, which, as scum, would make sense.

Towning DB and FA (if the evidence proves true). Also Crystal Onix is pretty much confirmed. Mixed-town on Leggo. Mixed on the rest.

Another reason why I scumread you. You had an opportunity to vote early in the wagon, is this why you didn't? Also what are your suspicions of Elementar?

I still believe Mido is the best bet for a lynch today.

Also, just saying, but if the doctor can be an item, why can't the cop?

apparently we need 6 to hammer per the phase change post

Completely off topic...but that's like the worst latin I've ever seen. XD Veritas should be verum, intelligere should be intelligo, I believe you have to include a "do" with "gratias tibi." "veritatem cognoscere" is actually proper, so good job there. :p

Sorry, I just wanted to interject. and no, JD, I didn't bread the last part of your latest post.

I can't find the video now, but I remember last year my teacher showed us a video as to why not to use Google Translate, especially for latin. Basically it showed that some sentences can have totally different meanings because latin relies so much on context for translation, and, being a computer, Google Translate can't do that.

Night 3
Day 4

@Sunsette What do you think about Leggo?

A bit eager to get to the lynch, I see?

I started off with my item, it was not given to me. It was later removed though.

Night 4
Day 5
Honestly I had no idea I was still alive in this game.
Night 5
Day 6

Really sorry for the decreased-to-nothing activity.

Based on what I know from before I just didn't post, it is extremely likely that Leggo is town based on her claim. I also know that I am town, and I don't think jdthebud is scum.

This leaves Hellcrow and Crystal Onix. I will go back and read through what I've missed at some point before EOD, but the more I think about it the more I lean towards voting Crystal Onix. Mostly because I'm not quite sure why Hellcrow is scummy.
So in Day 3, theCapsFan said I was "pretty much confirmed" , but now he wants to lunch, I mean lynch, me because him being "not quite sure why Hellcrow is scummy" pwithout reading up on recent events makes me scummy. Not anyone else, just me
I still don't see @TheCapsFan as scum, especially since he voted for Midorikawa on D1. Though I would love to see him post something tonight.
Note in Day 1 that he says it's not because he found Midorikawa scummy, but that it was a random vote.

Also note that I helped lynch Midorikawa and I helped figure out the setup of this game, which I then used as part of big a major contributor to the body of proof that Elementar was indeed scum, and not the inventor he claimed, no matter how much he attempted to discredit me and jdthebud ostensibly believed Elementar. Is i not possible that this is the behavior of scum who feels threatened by me?

Day 1

Night 1

Day 2

Night 2
Day 3

Night 3
Day 4

Night 4
Day 5

Night 5
Day 6
So in Day 3, theCapsFan said I was "pretty much confirmed" , but now he wants to lunch, I mean lynch, me because him being "not quite sure why Hellcrow is scummy" pwithout reading up on recent events makes me scummy. Not anyone else, just me

Note in Day 1 that he says it's not because he found Midorikawa scummy, but that it was a random vote.

Also note that I helped lynch Midorikawa and I helped figure out the setup of this game, which I then used as part of big a major contributor to the body of proof that Elementar was indeed scum, and not the inventor he claimed, no matter how much he attempted to discredit me and jdthebud ostensibly believed Elementar. Is i not possible that this is the behavior of scum who feels threatened by me?
Is it? Vote: TheCapsFan

Why are you suspecting Crystal Onix now? I'm not following.

Why are you suspecting Crystal Onix now? I'm not following.

Mafia announcer would make sense. Also I don't know, I just have a bad feeling about him. I forgot there were items in this game, and realized that maybe a mislynch isn't as safe as I thought it was.

OK, I'm curious. Why would mafia announcer make sense?

To throw off the town. I've seen mafia announcers in games before. It's just that when you shouted for the first time I cleared you as town automatically, I didn't stop to consider the possibility until now.

To throw off the town. I've seen mafia announcers in games before. It's just that when you shouted for the first time I cleared you as town automatically, I didn't stop to consider the possibility until now.
OK, I know I'm town, but I'll admit it's a possibility to others without my knowledge, but at the same time, alignments were handed out randomly, and if throwing off town by having traditionally town roles, but being scum is your argument, wouldn't the same also be able to be said about your miller role?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom