• Hey Trainers! Be sure to check out Corsola Beach, our newest section on the forums, in partnership with our friends at Corsola Cove! At the Beach, you can discuss the competitive side of the games, post your favorite Pokemon memes, and connect with other Pokemon creators!
  • Due to the recent changes with Twitter's API, it is no longer possible for Bulbagarden forum users to login via their Twitter account. If you signed up to Bulbagarden via Twitter and do not have another way to login, please contact us here with your Twitter username so that we can get you sorted.

Mafia ME Movies Mafia: Endgame: Winners are You! 15/9/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
@MegaPod I don't want Mido lynched for simply claiming miller and having a relatively town presence. I wouldn't mind a miller being lynched later on principle, if we can afford the spare lynch, but it's low priority as far as I'm concerned.

Since there's a good chance I'll probably be killed tonight.

When did you tell scum what your role was and when did they tell you that they'd kill you tonight?

If there isn't a clear answer to the above, then get your head out of your butt and quit acting like this.

As I have said my main scum read is you. I do not like how you pick & choose which information to take onboard and then try and twist it to pursue a lynch. I've done what you said countless times now and I'll be damned if I'm going to repeat myself again.

I have defended myself, but every time I try I get pushed around by Mido or more recently Jack, but he is dead now even if he shouldn't have been lynched.

Mido spent the entire day phase pushing me merely because I thought that it would be okay for us to give Zexy a chance. I thought that it would be beneficial for us to keep an Indep around especially since we didn't know his exact role and more often that not Independents aren't really against town and can help whichever party they want too - I thought Zexy would have come to work for us.

We're pushing you because we want you to spend your time attacking other people, not defending yourself. Your tunnelvision for Mido has been ok at best but in all honesty, I can't think of you even responding to, nonetheless attempting to read, more than half of the players on the playerlist. You certainly are vocal enough to be doing so.

Now onto Mido, first thing I note is he acknowledged a question I asked him that Jack responded too, but he did not answer it.. if I did this, I would be under heavy strutiny. He gets a free pass because I'm the current focus I guess? I'll quote the question and his reply now.

Now, I've been questioned the entire last day phase & I was told if I didn't defend myself or create a case on another member I would be lynched. This was the beginning of my case against Mido and he seemingly declined to answer.

Next, I questioned Jack, Mido defended by saying:

In the case above, jack got a pass because there's more to do than sit around and wait for jack to respond to a question from D2, in which he might not even have answered until D4 given his activity. What use is sitting on questions? You're around, and you're acting jumpy, so you're worth prodding simultaneously.

Let me clarify something for you though.

ASKING QUESTIONS DOES NOT MEAN YOU SCUMREAD SOMEBODY. ASKING QUESTIONS IS HOW YOU DETERMINE WHO YOU SCUMREAD AND WHO YOU TOWNREAD. Out of all your questions to Midorikawa, I can say with a fact that until D2 ended, I had absolutely no idea if you actually ever even had a single thought on Mido's alignment, outside of you flat out saying it but never really backing up why. It'd be like if I asked you "What did you eat for breakfast" doesn't mean I'm scumreading you for possibly eating eggs for breakfast. It sounds silly, yes? Impossible to find substance in? So does your "case" on Mido, as requoted in your latest #274. Use this as a learning experience if nothing else. You need to take player's responses, or lack of responses, make them stupidly obvious for every player in the game to see and/or comment on, and then you have the makings of a scumread.

Which is total bullshit. Inactivity in thread is more often than not frowned upon and is very often associated with being scum and/or trying to fly under the radar.

I do not trust Mido, and the above is why.

Thank you for the case on Mido.

Inactivity sucks and I hate it but it does not automatically mean that a player is scum. Inactivity for scumtells in early game is more along the lines of "Gee, [Player 1] posted one RVS vote about 3 hours into D1, and [Player 2] accused somebody of being scum for some random reason 8 hours into D1, but both players haven't been around in 70 hours to say literally anything else, while [Player 3] hasn't posted at all. Which one do you think is the most likely to be scum in this pile? It's difficult because they all have textbook reasons to qualify. Player 3 has exactly 0 clues to work with though. Pick one and explain why, then stick to it until you're given reason to look elsewhere. That's the basis of logic used on Inactivity for early game.

@Zachie I didn't realize that question was directed at me too. When a question is clearly directed at me then I reply. I'm sorry I didn't realize.

To answer your question-because I want to see more from you. I'm pushing not just for the sake of the game but pushing you as a player.

Another thing. I steeped the case in you because I liked the case on you. I haven't backed off because you haven't convinced me the case is wrong. I also have been nonstop busy for the past few days so I can't look through the thread currently and analyze everyone myself.

I still disagree with the last point. If he had a pro-town wincon that could have made him a target for the mafia. I'm not saying we shouldn't have lynched him at all, I just think there could have been more to it - which is why I wanted to give him at least a one night pass.
Town friendly indeps are stuff like survivor. Survivors wincon is just to survive and is usually ignored by both sides due to being a waste of a kill.

Town friendly indeps are stuff like survivor. Survivors wincon is just to survive and is usually ignored by both sides due to being a waste of a kill.

Incorrect

Survivor wins when another primary factions wins. They can just as easily scumside if it secures their win, with their vote

Day 3: Evildoers R' Us
Day 3: Evildoers R' Us

Back at Maniacal Engineer's mansion, things were not progressing as they should have been. The Section Head had managed to gather most of his closest allies together for a war conference, even without communications. This is because the majority of them had been at Zexy's wedding, and so were immediately available to receive ME's summons.
Despite this, however, little skirmishes broke out among the group. A few accusations flew back and forth in the war room.
"I'm telling you, one of us had to have had something to do with this communication disruption," Elieson was saying, "the security system is too tight for it to have been an outside job."
"Not to mention the body in the trunk," chimed in returnofMCH, "that took a lot of inside knowledge to pull off."
A few angry voices echoed these sentiments.
"This bickering is pointless," said Enzap, banging his fist on the table, "we wouldn't be here if Maniacal Engineer didn't trust us, right? So therefore none of us could have done it."
A few murmurs seemed to half heartedly agree with the Admin's statement.
"Now, what we need to focus on first is getting communications back online," continued the former F&G Boss, "so let's deal with that, and we can work from there."
Everyone agreed to Enzap's reasonable statement, so they all departed to continue their tasks. Elieson lingered for a moment, looking thoughtful, before trailing after TheCapsFan.
The Admin sat for a moment after Elie's departure and had a quick chuckle to himself. This was almost too easy, but he had a job to do. An important threat remained, and, as long as that threat was not neutralized, his whole group was in danger.
Looking around to make sure nobody was watching, he walked over to the side entrance. As planned, his contact was waiting there, concealed from view in a bush.
"Fancy seeing you here," said the admin, letting the figure into the mansion, "especially since you're supposed to be somewhere else entirely right now."
"Yes, well, I can't stay long," said the contact, "so let's get this over with."
"Agreed," Enzap said, "your target is currently on the second floor, he's been working at one of the computers in the library."
"Anyone else there?" asked Enzap's ally.
"No," was the reply, "mostly everyone else is working in the generator room in the basement or the communications relay on the third floor."
"Perfect," said the figure, disappearing into the shadows.

On the second floor, Yours Truly was looking at ME's database of criminals, checking to see if any of them had been in the mansion recently. He looked up as the library door opened.
"Oh," he said, "it's you."
The figure advanced quickly and killed Yours Truly.

In this installment of the ME movies Elieson you are acting as Yours Truly

67419.jpg

Reveal your alignment or asplode from my laziness!

ME's longtime rival and friend of sorts, a lazy but very good at his job Cop. You have been known to make typos like asplode or compuper quite a bit due to your laziness, but nonetheless you are one of the the best interrogators around.

Once a night, you may check someones alignment by PMing the hosts with the words Check: (Player). This will tell you who they are aligned with and may or may not put them in the clear.

You are allied with ME and his Ragtag Bunch of Misfits, you win when all opposing factions are dead and their mooks are left with no one to follow.
Moments later, the same figure rejoined Enzap by the back entrance, true to the arrangement, the Admin had clean clothes prepared for the figure.
"Mission complete," said the figure, taking the clothes and changing quickly.
"Then return to where you are supposed to be," ordered the former F&G Boss, "before too many questions are asked."
The figure silently went out into the night, and disappeared in the fog.

Meanwhile trouble was brewing in the generator room. Elieson was on a war path, and he had a specific target in mind.
He cornered TheCapsFan as the moderator was attempting to bring in some supplies to fix the broken generator.
"You've been acting shiftily this whole time," said the hotheaded user, "and I don't care what Enzap says, somebody in this mansion is a traitor. It fits that it would be you, since you're a moderator. ME would trust you more than he would trust the rest of us."
"Elie, be reasonable," said Caps, "we were both Elementar's students. What would he say if he saw us fighting?"
"Elementar would be ashamed if he saw how you had betrayed he friends and your other fellow students," shouted Elieson, beyond seeing reason.

Despite Caps's protests, Elieson pulled out a laser and fired. The moderator crumpled on the ground, killed by the point blank laser blast.
In this installment of the ME movies Zachie you are acting as TheCapsFan

53141.jpg

I honestly don't know how I became a spy, but whatever I guess, as so long as I can fit freetime in my schedule
A trained spy, you can well, spy on the mafia to uncover secrets. but this is limited under the spy code. You trained under Elementar alongside Elieson and returnofMCH. But you can't say that thanks to the rules of the game

Once a night you can PM the hosts with the words "Night x: Spy" and you will see the three most recent discord mafia posts, but any and all players/roles who aren't dead (minus one that RNG will decide) will be seen as [REDACTED] like in a real spy film.

You are allied with ME and his Ragtag Bunch of Misfits, you win when all opposing factions are dead and their mooks are left with no one to follow.
Moments later, rationality resurfaced, and Elieson dropped his weapon in shock.
"What have I done?!" he asked, haunted by his actions.

IT IS NOW DAY 3 YOU MAY BEGIN VOTING. Phase Ends in 48 hours at 9:00pm 6/9/17.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apologies for the lack of flavor for the past two updates. It will be added in shortly, but I have dedicated myself to Chaos today, since I am eager to get that game rolling, and it is waiting on me.
I did still have somewhat limited energy as I recover from my illness, but the updates will hopefully be made later tonight.

Well, I couldn't get a read on who Elieson might have Town checked, so for now, I will...

Vote: AussieEevee

I keep feeling off about him, and after reading back, he seems pretty defensive, especially with this line:
I'm done with this line of thought. Do what you want, doesn't bother me.
I don't like it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom